Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
scrappie

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby scrappie » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:59 pm

I still like Steffy. Steffy gave Liam a lot of passes with the things he did for that scumbag Sally and he still hurt his wife bad. I think Steffy deserves a pass for this. I wish that nasty Sally would go away!!

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Brooke and Taylor got breaks from Ridge, When is Steffy going to get her break from Liam.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:56 pm

I have always said my fav can do things that would make her not my fav anymore. Steffy sleeping with Bill is hardly one of those things. I mean really now. One would think the freaking Rapture is upon us. If anything...Steffy sleeping with Bill should have gained her tons of fans since she is supposedly "just like Brooke" now (to which I totally disagree)

Bell did what he did to give the opposing team something to look forward to since the disgusting Hope went running in heels, by a concrete staircase and threw away her baby down a flight of stairs....and vanished off the show.

Steffy's husband gifted Steffy's enemy 50 million dollars, continually defended her, risked his life for her and then made out with her in some nasty rubble.

Steffy sleeping with Bill is the least Liam deserves.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”