Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
flocon123

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby flocon123 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:19 am

bbnana68 wrote:
LDCOOL wrote:Steffy as CEO; she would be better than Rick. Team Steffy! :mrgreen:

Brad Bell, is you are going to make Steffy FC CEO, then please bring back the kick ass Steffy we all know and love and drop the confused wishy one along with Wyatt and his baggage. You want us to watch then leave us a strong, confident, take no prisoner version with Liam by her side. Media idiot Wyatt and your Karadashian effect s/l will turn viewers off along with dragging Quinn into it. Time to get smart to what will bring in ratings and stop screwing with this stale triangle. Find another s/l for Wyatt that does not include Steffy/Liam in it. :roll: :roll:

I agree! And that Steffy shows Quinn she does not run other peoples lives!

kandunnbaby

Postby kandunnbaby » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:46 am

bbnana68 wrote:
LDCOOL wrote:Steffy as CEO; she would be better than Rick. Team Steffy! :mrgreen:

Brad Bell, is you are going to make Steffy FC CEO, then please bring back the kick ass Steffy we all know and love and drop the confused wishy one along with Wyatt and his baggage. You want us to watch then leave us a strong, confident, take no prisoner version with Liam by her side. Media idiot Wyatt and your Karadashian effect s/l will turn viewers off along with dragging Quinn into it. Time to get smart to what will bring in ratings and stop screwing with this stale triangle. Find another s/l for Wyatt that does not include Steffy/Liam in it. :roll: :roll:

Applause applause. I agree wholeheartedly

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:49 pm

I think Steffy might be conflicted about the CEO position. :|

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:15 pm

LDCOOL wrote:I think Steffy might be conflicted about the CEO position. :|

I think so too. She loves Liam!

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:22 am

Steffy should take the job. It's a chance of a lifetime. The men in her life should be supportive instead of making her feel like this opportunity is less than it is just because Quinn suggested it. Ridge wouldn't be turning the job down if Quinn had recommended him instead of Steffy. He's just jealous and thinking only of himself. Liam is just plain insecure and has no faith in their relationship.

Steffy has two selfish men giving her career advice. She should keep her own counsel and do what she wants to do.
~~~~~~~~

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:00 pm

flocon123 wrote:
LDCOOL wrote:I think Steffy might be conflicted about the CEO position. :|

I think so too. She loves Liam!

She's conflicted but she will accept. And Steam will be fine because Liam will just concede that Steffy is going to do whatever she wants despite his warnings. He'll be there to protect her though.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”