Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
jade17

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby jade17 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:27 am

joylove wrote:I love seeing Steffy call that evil witch out
Steffy will be the one to bring her down. I hope she leaves that whiing wimpy moms boy but I'm not ready for her to run into Liam arms either. Steffy standing up for her grandfather and the family business makes a better stronger Steffy.

I agree! I don't believe for one second that Quinn just happened to fall inlove with Eric. She targeted him just like Steffy said.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:32 am

jade17 wrote:
Steffy will be the one to bring her down. I hope she leaves that whiing wimpy moms boy but I'm not ready for her to run into Liam arms either. Steffy standing up for her grandfather and the family business makes a better stronger Steffy.

I agree! I don't believe for one second that Quinn just happened to fall inlove with Eric. She targeted him just like Steffy said.
Exactly quinn wants steffy's acceptance so bad its like she is obsessed with all things steffy.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:59 pm

loveridge wrote:
jade17 wrote:

Exactly quinn wants steffy's acceptance so bad its like she is obsessed with all things steffy.

That may have been true in the beginning, however, she has been dissing Steffy to Eric, Wyatt and Ivy since she moved in with Eric.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:38 pm

I am proud of Steffy. She is right about Quinn. Too bad Eric will have to find out the hard way. Steffy needs to stay far from Quinn, Wyatt and Ivy!!!!!

mille

Postby mille » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Would love for Steffy to drop Liam like a bad habit.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:24 pm

But I don,t like Steffy with Wyatt. Never could take to him.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:59 am

loveridge wrote:I like seeing steffy give quinn hell. Yes indeed quinn has finally met her match in steffy. :lol: :lol:

Steffy can do that.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”