Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 am

When Steffy walked out of the bedroom with her hair styled short....I did a double take! She looked stunning! Absolutely breathless!

She reminded me of a classic beauty...like Liz Taylor. I always said Ivy did too...but today...Steffy did.

She outshone the bride!

jade17

Postby jade17 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:54 am

LoganH8tr wrote:When Steffy walked out of the bedroom with her hair styled short....I did a double take! She looked stunning! Absolutely breathless!

She reminded me of a classic beauty...like Liz Taylor. I always said Ivy did too...but today...Steffy did.

She outshone the bride!

Hi loganH8tr! :D She outshone everyone, IMO

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:26 pm

jade17 wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:When Steffy walked out of the bedroom with her hair styled short....I did a double take! She looked stunning! Absolutely breathless!

She outshone the bride!

Hi loganH8tr! :D She outshone everyone, IMO

Exactly. Steffy was the one who's beauty lit up the screen.

Don't you hate that Steffy makes one mistake. Feels remorse. Tries to confess multiple times but her husband wouldn't let her. She is showing signs of depression but her self absorbed husband won't let her clear HER conscious. Everyone is finding out about HER mistake but not so much her cheating husband. Then you have Brooke who's constant mistakes are forgotten by the writing staff. Hope's drug addiction and hurting Steffy swept under the rug and no consequences. Sally stealing from FC again no consequences. Not months of torture and guilt like Steffy is having to go through. Everyone forgave them with no consequences. I know JMW has the most talent but let her show it other ways.

Hate that Stephanie was wasted on the TSFTV instead of her namesake granddaughter who needs real support.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”