Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BieberFan

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby BieberFan » Mon May 29, 2017 10:29 am

I love both Ridge and Steffy but he should have consulted Steffy first. Thomas the brat deserved it anyways. :lol: :lol:

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:31 am

BieberFan wrote:I love both Ridge and Steffy but he should have consulted Steffy first. Thomas the brat deserved it anyways. :lol: :lol:

I Agree! Thomas should know why he was past over for CEO. He is immature.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue May 30, 2017 11:10 am

loveridge wrote:
bbnana68 wrote:Steffy can do a better job as CEO without arrogant, short tempered Ridge. He is making rash decisions regarding Thomas and Zende without her knowing and that should be decided not by Ridge alone, but jointly with Steffy's agreement. They are co-CEO, yet Ridge has taken over and acts like his decision is final. Hope Eric takes away his power and just makes Steffy only CEO, she'll do it better anyway.

ITA i like ridge but he was wrong to make that decision without consulting with steffy first

ITA worth you both. Steffy should be sole CEO because she is the one who really has the company's and family's best interest at heart.

Thomas needs to stop fighting her at every turn. Sge loves him and looks out for him

I like this Ridge...but he needs to ease up on Thomas. If he had shown the Logans the same kind of severity in the past, those cockroaches wouldn't have had such a negative impact on FC, through the years.

Thomas needs to stop whining. He would have made a better CEO than Rick, but not a better one than Steffy

Love our girl Steffy. She is doing her namesake proud

Fitzgerald87

Postby Fitzgerald87 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:56 pm

Steffy had the funniest line of the week on Friday's episode during her chat with Sally:

Sally: Somewhere deep down underneath all of that righteous outraged superiority, I think you’re actually kind of intrigued by the woman from the wrong side of the tracks, the thought that you and I might actually be besties someday.

Steffy: Besties? You’ve lost your damn mind.

LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:07 pm

Fitzgerald87 wrote:Steffy had the funniest line of the week on Friday's episode during her chat with Sally:

Sally: Somewhere deep down underneath all of that righteous outraged superiority, I think you’re actually kind of intrigued by the woman from the wrong side of the tracks, the thought that you and I might actually be besties someday.

That was funny. :lol: Team Steffy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:20 pm

When Steffy got the CEO job; I wanted her to do the job Solo. At least through summer. Or the middle of summer. Just thought I would share. ;) :mrgreen:

jade17

Postby jade17 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:32 am

Fitzgerald87 wrote:Steffy had the funniest line of the week on Friday's episode during her chat with Sally:

ROTF! Isn't that the truth! :lol: Steffy has every right to question Sally's relationship with Thomas

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”