Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
scrappie

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby scrappie » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:59 pm

I still like Steffy. Steffy gave Liam a lot of passes with the things he did for that scumbag Sally and he still hurt his wife bad. I think Steffy deserves a pass for this. I wish that nasty Sally would go away!!

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Brooke and Taylor got breaks from Ridge, When is Steffy going to get her break from Liam.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:56 pm

I have always said my fav can do things that would make her not my fav anymore. Steffy sleeping with Bill is hardly one of those things. I mean really now. One would think the freaking Rapture is upon us. If anything...Steffy sleeping with Bill should have gained her tons of fans since she is supposedly "just like Brooke" now (to which I totally disagree)

Bell did what he did to give the opposing team something to look forward to since the disgusting Hope went running in heels, by a concrete staircase and threw away her baby down a flight of stairs....and vanished off the show.

Steffy's husband gifted Steffy's enemy 50 million dollars, continually defended her, risked his life for her and then made out with her in some nasty rubble.

Steffy sleeping with Bill is the least Liam deserves.

Boatchick22

Postby Boatchick22 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:25 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:I have always said my fav can do things that would make her not my fav anymore. Steffy sleeping with Bill is hardly one of those things. I mean really now. One would think the freaking Rapture is upon us. If anything...Steffy sleeping with Bill should have gained her tons of fans since she is supposedly "just like Brooke" now (to which I totally disagree)

Bell did what he did to give the opposing team something to look forward to since the disgusting Hope went running in heels, by a concrete staircase and threw away her baby down a flight of stairs....and vanished off the show.

Steffy's husband gifted Steffy's enemy 50 million dollars, continually defended her, risked his life for her and then made out with her in some nasty rubble.

Steffy sleeping with Bill is the least Liam deserves.

WORD.....

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:04 pm

So now Bell has added Liam and Stef to his long history of couples who have experienced infidelity. But yet he won't touch Rick and Maya and keeps them perfect, is he afraid to offend Gladd and give them marital problems too. They should have those same maritals problems all couples have. They should not appear perfect, that is plain dumb.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:36 am

bbnana68 wrote:So now Bell has added Liam and Stef to his long history of couples who have experienced infidelity. But yet he won't touch Rick and Maya and keeps them perfect, is he afraid to offend Gladd and give them marital problems too. They should have those same maritals problems all couples have. They should not appear perfect, that is plain dumb.

I am liberal and I would have much rather seen RAYA experience marital issues, simply because they both were 2 nasty Bs that did alot of people dirty.

They do NOT deserve happiness.

That sex scene or whatever that was with STILL was disgusting. I hated the way Steffy acted mortified and terrified, like a rape victim when she woke up next to Bill and ran off. I hate the ambiguity.

Bell gave the Steffy fans some happiness when Liam chased her when she was married to Wyatt and then when he married her in Australia. Now Bell has to do something to make the Anti Steffy/Hope fans happy...so they keep watching. So what does Bell do...he throws Steffy under the bus by having her sleep with Bill and down playing all Liam's transgressions

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”