Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LDCOOL

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:30 pm

flocon123 wrote:Terrible storyline for Our Steffy

I agree; it is a terrible storyline for Steffy.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Who thinks the tigress will be out soon? I can hardly wait until she finds out not only about what Quinn did but her lying "husband" as well! #SplatSTATT! (thanks YBL50)

grams063

Postby grams063 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 pm

I have always been a huge fan of Steffy and Liam's. I don't understand why the writers have even put her with Wyatt. Steffy and Liam should be the power couple---NOT Maya and Rick. Steffy is her grandmother's legacy. They were very closely connected. I know it is childish of me, but I have hardly watched the past couple of months and fast forward thru any and all scenes of Steffy and Wyatt. As another poster stated, Steffy came all the way from Paris for Liam, I agree that "our Steffy" would never behave this way. It is out of character for Steffy. I hope she TOTALLY kicks Quinn's area!!! Then Wyatts. THEN she can live happily ever after with Liam.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:45 am

LDCOOL wrote:
flocon123 wrote:Terrible storyline for Our Steffy

I agree; it is a terrible storyline for Steffy.
Yes it is but I still love my girl no matter what since we both are alike in many ways especially when it comes to her sense of style, Dont worry guys our steffy will returned bold and bad as ever. ;)

happens

Postby happens » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:07 am

Love Steffy and Wyatt together. Hopefully she can find it in her heart to forgive him for not telling her about the video. Lord knows she has forgiven her ex husband for much worse. I do not want to see the strong kick azz Steffy reduced to another go around with the man child who has broken her heart and made her feel second best over and over again. Steffy deserves to be numeral uno!!!

jade17

Postby jade17 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:38 pm

happens wrote:Love Steffy and Wyatt together. Hopefully she can find it in her heart to forgive him for not telling her about the video. Lord knows she has forgiven her ex husband for much worse. I do not want to see the strong kick azz Steffy reduced to another go around with the man child who has broken her heart and made her feel second best over and over again. Steffy deserves to be numeral uno!!!

Hey happens. We may not agree on who Steffy should be with, but either way we still love our girl. :D

Nikola Tesla

Postby Nikola Tesla » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:18 pm

happens wrote:Love Steffy and Wyatt together. Hopefully she can find it in her heart to forgive him for not telling her about the video. Lord knows she has forgiven her ex husband for much worse. I do not want to see the strong kick azz Steffy reduced to another go around with the man child who has broken her heart and made her feel second best over and over again. Steffy deserves to be numeral uno!!!

Yes, numero uno. :P

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:26 pm

I do not like steffy with Wyatt. But I love Our Girl!

happens

Postby happens » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:33 pm

jade17 wrote:

Hey happens. We may not agree on who Steffy should be with, but either way we still love our girl. :D

Hi jade, true that!!! Yes we love our girl!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”