Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JayCee_II

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby JayCee_II » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:38 pm

LDCOOL wrote:Steffy is great. I want her to be happy for a long time.

Me too! :D

putcoolnamehere

Postby putcoolnamehere » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:48 pm

JayCee_II wrote:
flocon123 wrote:Steffy should listen to Liam when it comes to Quinn, Wyatt and Eric and still follow her dream as CEO. Let Wyatt go.

But how can Steffy happily follow her dream as CEO when Liam is so vocal about he doesn't think she should be CEO?
I think Steffy is doing a good job of following her instincts when it comes to Eric, Quinn and Wyatt. She's doing the right thing by taking from the trio the things that she feels benefit her and her career and declining on things she doesn't want to do. She doesn't need Liam's guidance on this. When she wants his guidance, she'll ask him for it.

liam doesn't have a problem with her being ceo, he has a problem with who the offer was tied to but steffy made her decision about that and they've moved on. this is about the trio being against liam and being vocal about it which wyatt even admits was wrong. but this thread isn't about liam and wyatt, it's about steffy so i won't go too far off topic.

putcoolnamehere

Postby putcoolnamehere » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:50 pm

what i really came to say before i saw the other post.........i thought steffy was very sweet the way she reacted to liam when he went to her office to vent his frustration. she even offered to have wyatt come to the office instead. steffy will do what is right for her, she said none of this means anything without liam but i will always support her no matter who she chooses.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:00 pm

putcoolnamehere wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:
flocon123 wrote:Steffy should listen to Liam when it comes to Quinn, Wyatt and Eric and still follow her dream as CEO. Let Wyatt go.

But how can Steffy happily follow her dream as CEO when Liam is so vocal about he doesn't think she should be CEO?
I think Steffy is doing a good job of following her instincts when it comes to Eric, Quinn and Wyatt. She's doing the right thing by taking from the trio the things that she feels benefit her and her career and declining on things she doesn't want to do. She doesn't need Liam's guidance on this. When she wants his guidance, she'll ask him for it.

liam doesn't have a problem with her being ceo, he has a problem with who the offer was tied to but steffy made her decision about that and they've moved on. this is about the trio being against liam and being vocal about it which wyatt even admits was wrong. but this thread isn't about liam and wyatt, it's about steffy so i won't go too far off topic.

Yes, this thread is pro-Steffy. Sometimes Liam is not pro-Steffy.
Liam has told Steffy more than once that Ridge, Rick, or Thomas should have been chosen to be CEO which means he believes she's not worthy of the position. He agrees with Ridge that it's not her time. He is not supportive of her career so she should ignore his unsolicited career advice.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:27 pm

JayCee_II wrote:
LDCOOL wrote:Steffy is great. I want her to be happy for a long time.

Me too! :D

:mrgreen: Thank you! Team Steffy. :mrgreen:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”