Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
GreenBubbles
Posts: 2201
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby GreenBubbles » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:05 pm

ericlizafan wrote:They may have thrown our girl under the bus, but I'm still a fan!

So am I. I wanted her to confess, but its a soap so the drama must be prolonged. I love that she isn't perfect. Most of my favorite characters have degrees of goodness and naughtiness in them. It makes them interesting to me.

One good thing could come to me from this. The end of Steam. I have a lot of buddies on here that love them but I could never get behind them. They are mismatched to me.

User avatar
GreenBubbles
Posts: 2201
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby GreenBubbles » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:08 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:I have always said my fav can do things that would make her not my fav anymore. Steffy sleeping with Bill is hardly one of those things. I mean really now. One would think the freaking Rapture is upon us. If anything...Steffy sleeping with Bill should have gained her tons of fans since she is supposedly "just like Brooke" now (to which I totally disagree)

Bell did what he did to give the opposing team something to look forward to since the disgusting Hope went running in heels, by a concrete staircase and threw away her baby down a flight of stairs....and vanished off the show.

Steffy's husband gifted Steffy's enemy 50 million dollars, continually defended her, risked his life for her and then made out with her in some nasty rubble.

Steffy sleeping with Bill is the least Liam deserves.

Her sleeping with Bill didn't bug me either. Its soapy goodness and JMW is rocking these scenes!

I think the writers tried to make Steffy like Brooke and Hope like Taylor, and thought it would be funny, but the actresses involved took the characters in their own direction. Now Steffy doesn't remotely remind me of Brooke nor Hope did Taylor.

User avatar
GreenBubbles
Posts: 2201
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby GreenBubbles » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:10 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:Steffy needs to just say a big "Bye Felicia" to those Spencer idiots and go marry that European Prince that wanted her.

When she came back from Europe...she had mentioned royalty trying to date her but she had only eyes for Bill.

Bell likes to recycle storylines. Let a prince find her and fall in love with her the way Prince Omar loved Taylor.

But this time...let them fall in love, hlgetvmarried and have tons of little princes and princesses.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this idea. Or Carter. I have been championing Starter for a long time!

User avatar
LoganH8tr
Posts: 20348
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:34 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Steffy needs to just say a big "Bye Felicia" to those Spencer idiots and go marry that European Prince that wanted her.

When she came back from Europe...she had mentioned royalty trying to date her but she had only eyes for Bill.

Bell likes to recycle storylines. Let a prince find her and fall in love with her the way Prince Omar loved Taylor.

But this time...let them fall in love, hlgetvmarried and have tons of little princes and princesses.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this idea. Or Carter. I have been championing Starter for a long time!


LOL! Thanks!

I am not feeling Carter. He is kinda boring....plus she dated Marcus...his adopted brother.

Bell needs to bring in new characters for her..not nasty old Brooke.

jade17
Posts: 2524
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 am

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby jade17 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:05 am

Steffy is still my favorite character on this show flaws and all.

User avatar
LoganH8tr
Posts: 20348
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:54 pm

jade17 wrote:Steffy is still my favorite character on this show flaws and all.


Exactly. I still love her and she is still a goddess!

She isn't perfect and I am hardly going to bash her for her moment of weaknessm when she has been cheated on for months, by her husband and his side piece.

Brooke slept with her father in law repeatedly. Got knocked up twice. Eric slept with his mother in law. Bridget slept with her father in law and got knocked up.

This is a common theme on this show.

destinyangl2211
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:20 pm

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby destinyangl2211 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:18 pm

I still love her. And I love the way Bill spoke to her today.

destinyangl2211
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:20 pm

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby destinyangl2211 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:21 pm

She lost herself in him this time around in my opinion.
GreenBubbles wrote:
ericlizafan wrote:They may have thrown our girl under the bus, but I'm still a fan!

So am I. I wanted her to confess, but its a soap so the drama must be prolonged. I love that she isn't perfect. Most of my favorite characters have degrees of goodness and naughtiness in them. It makes them interesting to me.

One good thing could come to me from this. The end of Steam. I have a lot of buddies on here that love them but I could never get behind them. They are mismatched to me.

User avatar
BieberFan
Posts: 991
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby BieberFan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Steffy is rocking this S/L. She is clearly Bell's leading lady and during the show today, Steffy trended on twitter. That's ma girl. Team Steffy always. I love her even more.. Flaws and all.. She is my girl, my fave. Love Steffy and Love JMW.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Back to Top