Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BieberFan

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby BieberFan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:41 pm

jade17 wrote:
BieberFan wrote:Hi Jade.. I love it when you post. Wish you would post more often. This board has become quite hostile.. Lol
I will love Steffy no matter what! And I totally get where she is coming from.

Aww, thank you! I have been dealing with the death of my Dad and taking care of my disabled Mom. It doesn't leave a lot of time to post.

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. Wishing you all the best my friend. I am sending you a big virtual hug.
Lung Cancer Information

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:12 pm

BieberFan wrote:
jade17 wrote:
BieberFan wrote:Hi Jade.. I love it when you post. Wish you would post more often. This board has become quite hostile.. Lol
I will love Steffy no matter what! And I totally get where she is coming from.

Aww, thank you! I have been dealing with the death of my Dad and taking care of my disabled Mom. It doesn't leave a lot of time to post.

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. Wishing you all the best my friend. I am sending you a big virtual hug.
Lung Cancer Information

Hey lovely Steffy fans! Don't lose heart. If you think about it Steffy is doing what is best for both Douglas AND Thomas. If Steffy told Thomas she would be bashed for not staying out of it. How many months have there been complaints because people can't stay out of other's business. Well our girl is staying out of it, just like she should. Bill and Caroline's lie is keeping Thomas in Douglas' life. He is seeing him daily so the lie isn't hurting Thomas.

When PF came to B&B Thomas was love sick over Caroline. It had been quite a while since Caroline and Thomas were a couple (AG/Thomas) but he was not over Caroline. When Douglas was born Thomas could not stay away. He had to see Douglas everyday. Thomas moved across country with Caroline to be a family. Caroline was on the rebound from Ridge. Caroline dumped Thomas. Thomas was so hurt by Caroline that he moved back to LA leaving a whole country in between Thomas and Douglas. Was Thomas obsessed with Douglas because he was in love with Caroline? Why else would he move that distance away from his son? Only change is Thomas fell in love with Sally. I love Thomas and Sally together. I love Sally. Problem is Sally is relying on Thomas to make her dream come true. This lie isn't hurting Sally, IMO, it is helping her. If she succeeds she did it herself. Yes she is hurt not being with Thomas, but now she can succeed on her own. Plus Sally hasn't had to succeed on her own, she's tried to tag on to first her Aunt, then her cousin, then Steffy, then FC and now Thomas. Yes Bill has been an ass to her but that is real. She doesn't want to first succeed as a small time designer, she wants to be big. If she wants to compete in the big league she needs to expect them to come after her. Look at all the mom and pop shops put out of business by Walmart and Amazon. She doesn't seem to hurt by SP since she is still giving them interviews. She even gave them the exclusive preview. Steffy doesn't owe her anything for what she has done to Steffy.

If Steffy wanted to break up Tally all she has to do is send Sally to jail. Sally confessed to stealing FC designs. Here is the agreement from the transcripts.
I trust you both can reach an agreement?

Carter: My clients are willing to drop the criminal suit. But spectra fashions is done. All assets seized, damages paid. And Sally spectra cannot interfere with Forrester creations again.

Mr. Polinski?

Your honor, I'd like a moment with my client.

Sally: No, that won't -- it won't be necessary. I'll take the deal.

Wise decision, ms. Spectra. Now, I don't want to see you in my chambers again.

Sally: Yes, your honor.

You are free to go.

Sally has not lived up to the agreement. Spectra is still in business. Assets were not seized after Thomas bailed her out. Damages were not paid. AND Sally did interfere with FC when Thomas and her crashed the press conference. Steffy has been very kind to Sally.

Also finally the argument that it is okay Sally stole because Steffy "stole" the power of attorney isn't true. If you re-watch when Carter opened the POA it was addressed to Ridge not Carter. We do not know if Eric signed the POA to teach Ridge a lesson. Eric didn't give a copy to Carter or Quinn just left one for Ridge. Ridge did not go into agreement with Eric to turn over the POA. He is under no legal obligation. Moral obligation is negotiable. Which is more moral to protect a senior who is not thinking straight or turn over something they may have written in spite? All Steffy did was stay quiet about a gift Eric gave her father that he didn't use.

And finally we know Aly and Ivy were self defense nothing further needs to be said.

Bell made a smart move offering JMW big bucks to come back. Love her or hate her the board can't stop talking about her which is job security for JMW. Defend away or love the fact that our girl is there as long as B&B is on or as long as JMW is willing. When life isn't busy I'll try to stop back and post. Hugs!

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:20 pm

I still love steffy. I love Steam.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:19 am

LDCOOL wrote:I still love steffy. I love Steam.

I love Steffy too but not a Steam fan. Steffy is loyal, compassionate and loving. She deserves better than a Spencer.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:22 am

trytryagain wrote:
LDCOOL wrote:I still love steffy. I love Steam.

I love Steffy too but not a Steam fan. Steffy is loyal, compassionate and loving. She deserves better than a Spencer.

I am starting to think Steffy deserves better than Liam. I am still a Steam fan but Liam is being a straight up disloyal idiot right now.
I will always be a Steffy fan first and foremost.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Steffy and Quinn my favs...I just don't want Steffy with a nerdy spouse character ...I want her with a new hunky guy ..still hope so...

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”