Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BieberFan

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby BieberFan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:56 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:Daaaammmnnn. Bill admitted to Wyatt today that he was in love with Steffy.

Wyatt called Steffy the love of Liam's life.

The Spencer men have it bad for the goddess Steffy!

Bill got the whole social media talking... He said he Loved Steffy first and is in love with her.. Liam got some stuff competition.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:24 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:Daaaammmnnn. Bill admitted to Wyatt today that he was in love with Steffy.

Steffy the love of Liam's life ? Yeah, right. If she was, then he would have been home with his wife, not locking lips with Sally.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Stubby wrote:

Steffy the love of Liam's life ? Yeah, right. If she was, then he would have been home with his wife, not locking lips with Sally.

Exactly loganh8tr. I hate seeing her beating herself up. I am liking Katie trying to be her friend though

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 pm

So..are we headed for Liam Steffy Bill triangle? I get the feeling that Bill is going to pursue Steffy in full force after lousy Liam breaks up with her.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:32 pm

BieberFan wrote:So..are we headed for Liam Steffy Bill triangle? I get the feeling that Bill is going to pursue Steffy in full force after lousy Liam breaks up with her.

I get the feeling Bill will pursue her when she is free of Liam too. Of course that will make Liam jealous. But instead of a triangle I'd love Steffy to just say no to Bill and Liam. Bell has been busy hiring for Brooke it is time for him to hire a real man for Steffy and her baby. She needs to protect that baby from Liam's anger issues.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:36 am

trytryagain wrote:
BieberFan wrote:So..are we headed for Liam Steffy Bill triangle? I get the feeling that Bill is going to pursue Steffy in full force after lousy Liam breaks up with her.

I get the feeling Bill will pursue her when she is free of Liam too. Of course that will make Liam jealous. But instead of a triangle I'd love Steffy to just say no to Bill and Liam. Bell has been busy hiring for Brooke it is time for him to hire a real man for Steffy and her baby. She needs to protect that baby from Liam's anger issues.

I agree with you. Buy Brooke and her tribe a one way ticket back to where ever Bridget is and bring Steffy strong and very handsome man.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”