Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
SoapToNut

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby SoapToNut » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:47 pm

bnb fan wrote:
jade17 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:The way Steffy is handling Liam's confession for shooting Bill is incredible. Steffy is being thrown under the bus by her husband, and her step sister, being misunderstood and not given enough credit by her father, and mother no matter how much she says otherwise and through it all she has been nothing but steady. The tides are changing and the Steffy that got FC back is awakening! I hope the writing improves and we see her stand up to everyone that is trying to be a dead weight bringing her down.

I agree. According to spoilers, Bill & Hope will be doing some manipulating. Hope may get Liam for a short time until all the deceptions come to light. I cannot wait to see him tear into Hope!

Liam tear into Hope? Or Bill? Or Both??? I can't wait for Hope to be torn to shreds by Both & Steffy when this all unfolds and the fall out leaves fake Hope drenched in her own self made tears.

I would love to see that scene. It won't bother me SO much that Hope is going after a married but the fact that characters and H ope herself keeps telling us how moral,decent, kind, good she is is vomit inducing and contrary to what she actual does.

bnb fan

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby bnb fan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:47 am

SoapToNut wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
jade17 wrote:

I agree. According to spoilers, Bill & Hope will be doing some manipulating. Hope may get Liam for a short time until all the deceptions come to light. I cannot wait to see him tear into Hope!

Liam tear into Hope? Or Bill? Or Both??? I can't wait for Hope to be torn to shreds by Both & Steffy when this all unfolds and the fall out leaves fake Hope drenched in her own self made tears.

I would love to see that scene. It won't bother me SO much that Hope is going after a married but the fact that characters and H ope herself keeps telling us how moral,decent, kind, good she is is vomit inducing and contrary to what she actual does.

Yeah, I'd respect her a lot more if she were honest. But Hope thinks everyone is stupid - but they aren't ONLY LIAM is to buy what she's selling and I am not sure why, but his waffling has pushed me beyond the edge so I not only don't care about Liam, but think that he belongs - rather it would be justice, for him to be with Hope - her head is so far up her own a$$ that Liam's life would be perfectly miserable dealing with a narcistic personality that rivals his own.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”