Hope and Liam can never get back together

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
SoapBubble

Hope and Liam can never get back together

Postby SoapBubble » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:13 am

Liam is forever tainted by getting involved with Steffy.

FlyerMCRS

Re: Hope and Liam can never get back together

Postby FlyerMCRS » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 am

Quote SoapBubble: Liam is forever tainted by getting involved with Steffy.

It would appear that the Hope Child would disagree with you LMAO!
The way she bats her eyelids, digs her claws into him and sux his face, she's more than desperate for Steffy's sloppy seconds! :D

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:40 am

yeah liam and hope will be back together, while steffy will be having the last laugh

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 am

Not if Bill cant keep his dirty paws out of his son's business and doesnt stop trying to shove his mistress down their throats. ~)

lubug

Postby lubug » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:57 am

I say let Bill have Steffy, they deserve each other! Liam is clearly in love with Hope, Bill clearly has the hots for Steffy, so why drag this out any longer, I'm bored to death with this ridiculous S/L. Bill and Ridge are suppose to be such savvy businessmen, running huge corporations, yet all they seem to do is run around trying to keep two people together who shouldn't be together. And, maybe if Ridge had put a little of that effort into Hope and Liam's relationship, and kept Steffy from coming in between those two, we wouldn't be subjected to this farce of a marriage!

kathys clown

Postby kathys clown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:08 am

Quote lubug: I say let Bill have Steffy, they deserve each other! Liam is clearly in love with Hope, Bill clearly has the hots for Steffy, so why drag this out any longer, I'm bored to death with this ridiculous S/L. Bill and Ridge are suppose to be such savvy businessmen, running huge corporations, yet all they seem to do is run around trying to keep two people together who shouldn't be together. And, maybe if Ridge had put a little of that effort into Hope and Liam's relationship, and kept Steffy from coming in between those two, we wouldn't be subjected to this farce of a marriage!

lubug this the best post I ever read and full of truth. Peoples talk about meddeling mother in laws and womens always get blame for causing trouble but now it is two men that suppose to be so powerful and all they are is troublemakers that want what they want and no care bout there kids. Ridge needs to be locked up for turning against Hope for Steffie cause Steffie has lyed and been so mean about getting that sorry Laim. Well she want him she can have him and mabe soon Hope see that he is no good. I hope when Ridge and taylor here what Steffie do this time they get her some help cause she is sick in head and they need to get heads out of sand and see there kids are not normal. I no want Hope and Laim together cause he just like Ridge with Brook and Taylor and he deserve to be left out in cold. he loves Hope and want her but I wish she no want him. Steffie need help with how easy for her to lie and cheat and so do Thomas. this is what i think

FataMorgana

Postby FataMorgana » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 am

Steffy is not even the real problem.. It's all Bill's fault he kept them together no matter what! This could have been over long time ago if she didn't ask Bill for help with the gondola.

SoapBubble

Postby SoapBubble » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Quote FataMorgana:

Steffy is not even the real problem.. It's all Bill's fault he kept them together no matter what! This could have been over long time ago if she didn't ask Bill for help with the gondola.

Actually Bill and Steffy are guilty.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Actually Bell has no problem recycling couples, I mean look at Ridge & Brooke and Ridge & Taylor, how many times have they ping ponged back and forth.

Hope forgave Liam for sleeping with Amber, so who knows.
I would prefer a nice new young man for Hope :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”