Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
jade17

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby jade17 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Another thing, the complete audacity that Liam wants Steffy's daughter at the LOPE wedding! Hey you moron-you gave up your rights completely when you signed the annulment papers ( or will sign them) if the marriage didn't happen then you can't claim the child.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sat May 26, 2018 2:01 am

Dropping in 3 months (approximately) later to say I still HATE LIAM. Why can't we get rid of this worthless character once and for all?

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 am

Liam is not worth anything. He is foul. He isn't even worthy of touching Steffy's excrement. Liam is killing this show. Send him to backburner please.

Takenagain

Postby Takenagain » Sat May 26, 2018 4:12 am

The most loathsome, vile character to ever be on this show. I cannot stand him, he is an abuser of every woman he has ever crossed paths with, and the fact that Bell continuosly degrades woman by having them sacrifice every bit of pride and self respect they have for themselves because of him is absolutely sickening.

happens

Postby happens » Sat May 26, 2018 5:58 am

I absolutely cannot even stand to watch the show now that every single scene is about Liam whether he's in it or not. I'm surprised they didn't have all the characters taking turns shining Liam's shoes for the wedding. Wonder how long they'll have Steffy begging Hope's fiance to take her back? How can Bell think we would believe Steffy Forrester is begging an unemployed man who lives in his fiance's mom's cabin and has shown zero interest in his own daughter, who treats Steffy like crap while she's carrying his baby all the while pledging to love Hope Logan faithfully til death they do part??? According to the ratings, no one is buying this bull. If Sally Spectra returns head over heels in love with Liam I'm done with this show. Why couldn't Liam have stayed out of Steffy's marriage? She was her old self with Wyatt, until Liam returned and ruined everything. She's done nothing but cry ever since. I wish Sheila would kidnap Liam this time. Hold him forever in one of her dungeons lined with mirrors.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:03 am

happens wrote:I absolutely cannot even stand to watch the show now that every single scene is about Liam whether he's in it or not. I'm surprised they didn't have all the characters taking turns shining Liam's shoes for the wedding. Wonder how long they'll have Steffy begging Hope's fiance to take her back? How can Bell think we would believe Steffy Forrester is begging an unemployed man who lives in his fiance's mom's cabin and has shown zero interest in his own daughter, who treats Steffy like crap while she's carrying his baby all the while pledging to love Hope Logan faithfully til death they do part??? According to the ratings, no one is buying this bull. If Sally Spectra returns head over heels in love with Liam I'm done with this show. Why couldn't Liam have stayed out of Steffy's marriage? She was her old self with Wyatt, until Liam returned and ruined everything. She's done nothing but cry ever since. I wish Sheila would kidnap Liam this time. Hold him forever in one of her dungeons lined with mirrors.

Hi happens so happy to see you back I have missed you and I agree liam is killing the show he is boring, indecisive and obnoxious and they will have these women begging for this clown during the summer not interested in seeing this teeny bopper mess bring the old steffy back and if that means putting her with bill to do it then so be it I will take bill over liam any day at least bill is no hypocrite he is what he is and liam is a hypocrite he prides himself as being a moral decent guy when he is nothing but a two con artist get rid of this character

happens

Postby happens » Sat May 26, 2018 6:17 am

tionne12 wrote:
happens wrote:I absolutely cannot even stand to watch the show now that every single scene is about Liam whether he's in it or not. I'm surprised they didn't have all the characters taking turns shining Liam's shoes for the wedding. Wonder how long they'll have Steffy begging Hope's fiance to take her back? How can Bell think we would believe Steffy Forrester is begging an unemployed man who lives in his fiance's mom's cabin and has shown zero interest in his own daughter, who treats Steffy like crap while she's carrying his baby all the while pledging to love Hope Logan faithfully til death they do part??? According to the ratings, no one is buying this bull. If Sally Spectra returns head over heels in love with Liam I'm done with this show. Why couldn't Liam have stayed out of Steffy's marriage? She was her old self with Wyatt, until Liam returned and ruined everything. She's done nothing but cry ever since. I wish Sheila would kidnap Liam this time. Hold him forever in one of her dungeons lined with mirrors.

Hi happens so happy to see you back I have missed you and I agree liam is killing the show he is boring, indecisive and obnoxious and they will have these women begging for this clown during the summer not interested in seeing this teeny bopper mess bring the old steffy back and if that means putting her with bill to do it then so be it I will take bill over liam any day at least bill is no hypocrite he is what he is and liam is a hypocrite he prides himself as being a moral decent guy when he is nothing but a two con artist get rid of this character

Thanks tionne and ita. At least when both women were in love with Ridge it was buyable. Ridge was a talented successful world renowned designer who could make a decision. He didn't treat Taylor and Brooke like interchangeable Lego pieces. He wasn't an unemployed loafer living on his ex mother in law's property. He bought that property for Brooke and one just as massive for Taylor. Liam has nothing to offer a woman. Zilch!! Yet they beg him for table scraps when they can both afford the whole table and the cooks. Makes no sense.

Jeannie35

Postby Jeannie35 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:31 am

Let's hope when this storyline is over they put Liam on the backburner and concentrated on more interesting characters. I can't stand him and enough already with this Liam overkill. UGH!

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat May 26, 2018 8:24 am

happens wrote:
tionne12 wrote:

Thanks tionne and ita. At least when both women were in love with Ridge it was buyable. Ridge was a talented successful world renowned designer who could make a decision. He didn't treat Taylor and Brooke like interchangeable Lego pieces. He wasn't an unemployed loafer living on his ex mother in law's property. He bought that property for Brooke and one just as massive for Taylor. Liam has nothing to offer a woman. Zilch!! Yet they beg him for table scraps when they can both afford the whole table and the cooks. Makes no sense.

See this is why the ratings are in the toilet what woman in her right mind would want this fool when he has no money bill has cut him off my daughter calls him a scrub a man trying to get with a woman who has no money no place nor a job and he is not good looking either I could see if he was a stud but he is not even that he looks and acts like a little boy and they are trying to pass this fool as a man every woman wants what has bell been smoking marijuanna or crack take your pick

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sat May 26, 2018 1:28 pm

So happy that the majority agree that Liam is a disgusting no good, free loading deadbeat scumbag. Liam is killing ratings. Check out twitter.. Everyone hates him. This lowlife is not leading man quality. He is so basic. He has no place being the lead and having 2 women degrade themselves over him. Every other guy on the show is a way better catch than Liam. He is a foul boring moron. Bell better cut his screen time if he wants ratings to increase.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”