Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
malayshia escalia

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby malayshia escalia » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:31 am

What Lame has done to Hope and Steffy over the years is well documented but I cant forget what he did to Ivy, The fact that he wanted to break up with Ivy at her cousin's funeral, He's a first class jerk.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Nerdy character kinda goofball...add blackmailer ..I was hopeing a Mac truck would run over the wuss...he's like the high school guy who wanted so bad to get a date you didn't want to hurt his feeling but no way would date..jmo

Kellyc25

Postby Kellyc25 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:55 pm

I am waiting on scenes of Bill & Steffy plotting against Liam.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Kellyc25 wrote:I am waiting on scenes of Bill & Steffy plotting against Liam.

Me too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hate Bill as well, but I love all the drama with the Spencers :D

happens

Postby happens » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Liam gave Sally who didn't have two nickels to rub together a 50 million dollar building free and clear. Yet that wasn't enough now he needs to take her to San Francisco and let her use the retainer that is more than 13 million dollars!! What is wrong with his head? And where in all of this does his wife fit? I guess his wife should have listened to him when he told her what he thought of her that day about her commandeering his life and being dangerous yep she should have stayed married to the awesome Spencer brother that made her first Numero Uno. She traded a prince for a waffling blackmailing dweeb.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Liam just wanted the power for a while. Steffy commandeers his life, because he sucks at saving himself.

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:10 pm

I hated to see Steffy married to Wyatt because he was such a pathetic "stalker" who went after all Liam's exes but I have to admit Wyatt did put Steffy first and he probably would have never disrespected her the way this stupid jerk Liam has. I can't stand Liam now. :evil:

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:40 pm

scrappie wrote:I hated to see Steffy married to Wyatt because he was such a pathetic "stalker" who went after all Liam's exes but I have to admit Wyatt did put Steffy first and he probably would have never disrespected her the way this stupid jerk Liam has. I can't stand Liam now. :evil:

In this situation yes he would have put Steffy first for sure. Sadly Steffy wanted out, and used his mother as bait for it. Her loss, Katie's gain.

Liam will always pull these stunts anyway.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”