Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BieberFan

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby BieberFan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:30 am

I have been in denial about Liam the loser for years. I am actually at the point where I dislike Steam. Steffy is ruined by being paired with Liam. I never really gave Statt a chance but Wyatt is far superior to Liam.
Well, I am done drinking the Liam kool-aid. I hate him. I cannot stand the sight of him. He has caused me to dislike Ivy and Sally all because I wanted Steffy to win her man. Well, no more. I hope he takes a flying leap off a cliff. This character needs a rest. Now I see why he is universally hated. He ruins every character he is paired with. Steffy needs to remember every hateful thing he said to her and never ever take him back. If she continues to beg for him, I will be done with this show. I refuse to watch a beautiful, intelligent woman humiliate herself for an unworthy disgusting lousy snake like Liam.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:07 pm

I can't stomach him anymore or this show for that matter. I have taken Bell's advice and turned the channel for a few weeks now. I doubt I will even tune back in

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:32 pm

I cannot stand Liam and more of the waffling. So until the sls get better than they are, Spring cleaning and Gunsmoke, here I come. I'll check in once and awhile. Have a great weekend!

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:33 pm

I just had to skip his rant today. Monday won't be better

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:22 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:I just had to skip his rant today. Monday won't be better

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of his stupid rants. I roll my eyes and say wake me up when Steffy has finally had enough.

Jeannie35

Postby Jeannie35 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:11 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of his stupid rants. I roll my eyes and say wake me up when Steffy has finally had enough.

I can't stand when he rants in that monotone voice. He is SO annoying. Now Sally and Hope will be fighting over this waffler. This show needs some new men and let Liam go on a nice long vacation.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Jeannie35 wrote:
GreenBubbles wrote:

I can't stand when he rants in that monotone voice. He is SO annoying. Now Sally and Hope will be fighting over this waffler. This show needs some new men and let Liam go on a nice long vacation.

Amen!

Scene enters...Steffy crying in her unibomber chic outfit and begging....Liam looks at the ceiling....puffs himself up, then goes on and on repeating the same thing about his beloved mama and evil Bill and sanctimonious tripe for the entire 3 to 4 minute scene. Steffy holds her stomach. Wash and repeat. Looks like it might be finally over.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”