Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Re: HATE Liam the Turd thread...

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:22 am

[quote="cornelison"]From the beginning, there was the potential of Liam being gay. That would solve the love triangle. ;) ;) ;quote..i just want a Mack truck to run Liam over I can't stomach the character ...

randanae

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby randanae » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:05 am

LOL Liam is the giver that keeps giving. He is giving Sally another present this week. It's like he is trying to ruin his marriage he fought so hard to get. All though empty promises he made to Steffy on their wedding and she to him day but hey they both deserve whatever comes their way, Steffy will start leaning on $Bill and Liam will lean on Sally. I just hope Wyatt stays out of the mess we all knew these two would make of a marriage. If they weren't so pathetic it would be funny. They both are all in others lives but concentrate none on themselves. :roll: :roll:

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 am

happens wrote:Thanks to Liam, Sally Spectra is now worth 50 million dollars. How willl Steffy ever wrap her head around that? From pauper to Queen bee. Lmao Steffy is just a princess. Liam has really outdone himself. This is better than I ever imagined. How far is that fall going to be now and how smashed up is he going to be when he lands? I can't wait. But I wanted his descent to drag out and take a long long time.

Stupid Liam made Sally worth 50 million dollar, Sally wasn't worth 50 million dollars prior to the fire, so WHY did Liam give her so much money. The board of directors at S. Publications could of had Sally sign papers getting Bill out of trouble for WAY less than a million dollars. I will tell you WHY because Liam wants power, what he did to his dad, showed he doesn't care much about the man at all. The real Liam is showing his true colors now, that have always been there.

Star Steffy!

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:27 am

randanae wrote:LOL Liam is the giver that keeps giving. He is giving Sally another present this week. It's like he is trying to ruin his marriage he fought so hard to get. All though empty promises he made to Steffy on their wedding and she to him day but hey they both deserve whatever comes their way, Steffy will start leaning on $Bill and Liam will lean on Sally. I just hope Wyatt stays out of the mess we all knew these two would make of a marriage. If they weren't so pathetic it would be funny. They both are all in others lives but concentrate none on themselves. :roll: :roll:

Liam is kinda delusional to think he can keep people out of what he is doing. It effects the whole family anyway. Plus Wyatt would be an even worse brother if he did not point out the obvious to him regarding the 50 mil. He should not waste his breath on him and just let him sink. But Wyatt is not like that.
Unlike Liam he does look at the bigger picture, and is willing to give up things to do right.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:43 am

happens wrote:Thanks to Liam, Sally Spectra is now worth 50 million dollars. How willl Steffy ever wrap her head around that? From pauper to Queen bee. Lmao Steffy is just a princess. Liam has really outdone himself. This is better than I ever imagined. How far is that fall going to be now and how smashed up is he going to be when he lands? I can't wait. But I wanted his descent to drag out and take a long long time.

Yes! A long and torturous crash and burn... in slo-mo, if it's available.

happens

Postby happens » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:05 am

Star Steffy wrote:

Stupid Liam made Sally worth 50 million dollar, Sally wasn't worth 50 million dollars prior to the fire, so WHY did Liam give her so much money. The board of directors at S. Publications could of had Sally sign papers getting Bill out of trouble for WAY less than a million dollars. I will tell you WHY because Liam wants power, what he did to his dad, showed he doesn't care much about the man at all. The real Liam is showing his true colors now, that have always been there.

Star Steffy!

Hi Star yep Ita Liam wanted to stick it to Bill in the ways that would hurt Bill the most. Taking Bill's company and making sure that there was no chance in hell that Bill was going to build Sky on that piece of land that bill wanted to build sky on so badly. Bill losing Brooke is just icing on the cake for Liam. If Liam had to make Sally a multi-millionaire in the process then so be it. Liam thinks he's got the upper hand and there's nothing bill can do to hurt him. Well we'll see about that :D :mrgreen:

happens

Postby happens » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 am

Oh I left out what in the world did Bill ever do to Liam to have Liam turn on Bill like this? Like you said there were so many other ways Liam could have handled this other than trying to destroy Bill and take all the power for himself.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”