Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
happens

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby happens » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:54 am

Well Liam made it to the delivery room without his fiance's help... Liam also made it through Steffy's entire pregnancy without once propping her feet up, rubbing her swollen ankles, making her breakfast, doing anything whatsoever that a loving doting daddy-to-be does. He spent her entire pregnancy berating her making her feel unworthy letting her know that another woman rates above her. Rather than rubbing Steffy's feet he was busy rubbing up against Hope. Getting engaged to Hope. I cannot stand that no good skunk. Steffy has proven throughout this entire pregnancy, she deserves a man not a waffle boy.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:49 am

happens wrote:Well Liam made it to the delivery room without his fiance's help... Liam also made it through Steffy's entire pregnancy without once propping her feet up, rubbing her swollen ankles, making her breakfast, doing anything whatsoever that a loving doting daddy-to-be does. He spent her entire pregnancy berating her making her feel unworthy letting her know that another woman rates above her. Rather than rubbing Steffy's feet he was busy rubbing up against Hope. Getting engaged to Hope. I cannot stand that no good skunk. Steffy has proven throughout this entire pregnancy, she deserves a man not a waffle boy.

AMEN great post

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:10 am

happens wrote:Well Liam made it to the delivery room without his fiance's help... Liam also made it through Steffy's entire pregnancy without once propping her feet up, rubbing her swollen ankles, making her breakfast, doing anything whatsoever that a loving doting daddy-to-be does. He spent her entire pregnancy berating her making her feel unworthy letting her know that another woman rates above her. Rather than rubbing Steffy's feet he was busy rubbing up against Hope. Getting engaged to Hope. I cannot stand that no good skunk. Steffy has proven throughout this entire pregnancy, she deserves a man not a waffle boy.

This we can agree on. Although it was nice to see him there supporting Steffy...I couldnt help thinking of how horrible he was to Steffy during their entire pregnancy.

I am a Steffy fan first and foremost. I loved the birthing scene and teared up because my girl finally gave birth to a beautiful proncess and will be an amazing mother. The birth was beautiful. Liam does not deserve to be part of that happiness..

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”