Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
loveridge

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby loveridge » Sat May 26, 2018 4:57 pm

BieberFan wrote:So happy that the majority agree that Liam is a disgusting no good, free loading deadbeat scumbag. Liam is killing ratings. Check out twitter.. Everyone hates him. This lowlife is not leading man quality. He is so basic. He has no place being the lead and having 2 women degrade themselves over him. Every other guy on the show is a way better catch than Liam. He is a foul boring moron. Bell better cut his screen time if he wants ratings to increase.

EXCELLENT POST

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat May 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Couldn't pop in and not visit my all time favorite thread . Liam needs to go on a permanent vacation . This show hasn't been the same since he came on . I believe Bell is secretly living what he would like his life to be thru his character . No way would all these women be obsessed with this idiot after all he has put them thru . The parents should be telling them to run not walk the other way . Can't think of another character I hate as much as him .

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat May 26, 2018 8:30 pm

missing atwt wrote:Couldn't pop in and not visit my all time favorite thread . Liam needs to go on a permanent vacation . This show hasn't been the same since he came on . I believe Bell is secretly living what he would like his life to be thru his character . No way would all these women be obsessed with this idiot after all he has put them thru . The parents should be telling them to run not walk the other way . Can't think of another character I hate as much as him .

Amen that is why the ratings are tumbling they have him on too much and that is enough to have anyone tune out and these beautiful women wanting him what a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Sat May 26, 2018 11:06 pm

loveridge wrote:
missing atwt wrote:Couldn't pop in and not visit my all time favorite thread . Liam needs to go on a permanent vacation . This show hasn't been the same since he came on . I believe Bell is secretly living what he would like his life to be thru his character . No way would all these women be obsessed with this idiot after all he has put them thru . The parents should be telling them to run not walk the other way . Can't think of another character I hate as much as him .

Amen that is why the ratings are tumbling they have him on too much and that is enough to have anyone tune out and these beautiful women wanting him what a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ita with both of you. Bell needs to get real, on what planet could Bell possibly think we want to hear our leading man say, "I almost didn't come to this Dr appt to see my daughter on her ultrasound" when the last appointment they had such a scare because she wasn't moving??? I mean the deadbeat is practically unemployed and homeless but he's too busy or too good to check on his daughter??? WTH?? Does Bell realize we don't find that to be romantic or a turn on but a complete and total turn off. I feel bad for SC because he's such a good actor, I don't know why Bell has done this to his character. Short of his evil twin has been impersonating him for years, there's no redeeming him for me. I cannot stand Liam.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:16 pm

happens wrote:
loveridge wrote:

Ita with both of you. Bell needs to get real, on what planet could Bell possibly think we want to hear our leading man say, "I almost didn't come to this Dr appt to see my daughter on her ultrasound" when the last appointment they had such a scare because she wasn't moving??? I mean the deadbeat is practically unemployed and homeless but he's too busy or too good to check on his daughter??? WTH?? Does Bell realize we don't find that to be romantic or a turn on but a complete and total turn off. I feel bad for SC because he's such a good actor, I don't know why Bell has done this to his character. Short of his evil twin has been impersonating him for years, there's no redeeming him for me. I cannot stand Liam.

Kelly wasn’t waving in the ultrasound she was flipping her daddy off :lol:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:35 am

loveridge wrote:

Exactly and this triangle from hell has been done to death I guess he thought that bringing on a new hope would be different WRONG the focus on them wanting liam is a turn off

happens

Postby happens » Sun May 27, 2018 8:58 am

tionne12 wrote:
loveridge wrote:

Exactly and this triangle from hell has been done to death I guess he thought that bringing on a new hope would be different WRONG the focus on them wanting liam is a turn off

Will Sally return still wanting Liam? It would be great if Sally wanted nothing to do with Liam because Caroline came clean and told Sally that Liam knew she wasn't dying from day one that's the reason Liam never came to New York to visit her. Sally is furious with Liam because she realizes he's a liar and a fraud who was pretending to help her when all the while he was deceiving her. He was Bill's accomplice in helping to destroy her and Thomas. I would love to see a woman tell off Liam and put him in his place.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”