Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
ediejo

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby ediejo » Tue May 01, 2018 7:12 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:I am so sick of the Liam show. What a moron. Look at how quickly he believed his moron brother who so quickly believed their nasty dad.

One good note maybe Steffy can finally be free.

She will see what Bill did to be with her and hate him.
She can call Wyatt a loser for being a gossip.
And she can show Liam the door when he comes grovelling back when he realizes what happened.

She needs freedom.

Steffy is a loser and a moron for wanting a future with the dope that she can't trust to not rat her mother out, or else why not tell Liam that your mother shot Bill? She should have shown Liam the door a long time ago, but she doesn't want to be free from that loser. Can't fault Wyatt for that. I'm sick of the Liam show too.

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Tue May 01, 2018 7:55 pm

ediejo wrote:
GreenBubbles wrote:I am so sick of the Liam show. What a moron. Look at how quickly he believed his moron brother who so quickly believed their nasty dad.

One good note maybe Steffy can finally be free.

She will see what Bill did to be with her and hate him.
She can call Wyatt a loser for being a gossip.
And she can show Liam the door when he comes grovelling back when he realizes what happened.

She needs freedom.

Steffy is a loser and a moron for wanting a future with the dope that she can't trust to not rat her mother out, or else why not tell Liam that your mother shot Bill? She should have shown Liam the door a long time ago, but she doesn't want to be free from that loser. Can't fault Wyatt for that. I'm sick of the Liam show too.

..........................COLD HARD TRUTH

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Wed May 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Very good points.

The other soaps blow this one out of the park. The Liam show isn't working. Just cause it worked with Ridge all those years doesn't mean lighting strikes twice. Those were different times. 2 women fighting over a wuss is so not 2018.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:51 pm

I have reached the point where I cannot even watch this show anymore b/c of this character. What a POS he is! Does he not realize that he just did the same thing with Hope that Steffy did with Bill? Not to mention demanding the truth from Steffy when he has been kissing Hope for weeks now.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Tue May 08, 2018 3:07 pm

jade17 wrote:I have reached the point where I cannot even watch this show anymore b/c of this character. What a POS he is! Does he not realize that he just did the same thing with Hope that Steffy did with Bill? Not to mention demanding the truth from Steffy when he has been kissing Hope for weeks now.

ICAM except what he did is 100 times worse. He not only did this to Steffy but his daughter too. He also has been cheating once again for weeks. He also won't feel guilt or shame like Steffy has done for 6 FREAKIN months! Let the mini wench and man wench marry. Then send them off screen. They are killing this show.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Another thing, the complete audacity that Liam wants Steffy's daughter at the LOPE wedding! Hey you moron-you gave up your rights completely when you signed the annulment papers ( or will sign them) if the marriage didn't happen then you can't claim the child.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”