Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
GreenBubbles

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Jeannie35 wrote:This is my favorite thread. I can't stomach Liam. Never did and never will.

Same. Hated him from day 1.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:06 pm

I actually liked Liam in the beginning. Then I was a Lope fan, converted to Steam fan but when Liam played Hope and Steffy like interchangeable Lego pieces I wanted no more of either Lope or Steam because I couldn't stand Liam the waffle boy. I jumped up and down for joy when Quinn terrorized him years ago. Liam scared half to death, tripping over his own rug, spraining his ankle was epic.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:06 am

Quinn was too Nice to the Waffle Boy Liam.

I want to see Sheila at her Worst, tossing Liam around like a cat throws a mouse up into the air, right before it eats the mouse. I want to see Liam get really afraid of Sheila, he deserves it after what he put Steffy and Hope through. A girl can Dream Big Time right? :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Star Steffy! :mrgreen:

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:39 am

happens wrote:I actually liked Liam in the beginning. Then I was a Lope fan, converted to Steam fan but when Liam played Hope and Steffy like interchangeable Lego pieces I wanted no more of either Lope or Steam because I couldn't stand Liam the waffle boy. I jumped up and down for joy when Quinn terrorized him years ago. Liam scared half to death, tripping over his own rug, spraining his ankle was epic.

Quinn jacked him up pretty good. Those were the fun days.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Star Steffy wrote:Quinn was too Nice to the Waffle Boy Liam.

I want to see Sheila at her Worst, tossing Liam around like a cat throws a mouse up into the air, right before it eats the mouse. I want to see Liam get really afraid of Sheila, he deserves it after what he put Steffy and Hope through. A girl can Dream Big Time right? :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Star Steffy! :mrgreen:

I will join you in that dream :lol: :lol: :lol:

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:45 pm

happens wrote:I actually liked Liam in the beginning. Then I was a Lope fan, converted to Steam fan but when Liam played Hope and Steffy like interchangeable Lego pieces I wanted no more of either Lope or Steam because I couldn't stand Liam the waffle boy. I jumped up and down for joy when Quinn terrorized him years ago. Liam scared half to death, tripping over his own rug, spraining his ankle was epic.

I hated him from the beginning but admit there was a time I was sort of Team Steam. But after watching him flip flop for years I was just like...why don't they both dump him. Then did dumped Ivy at her cousins funeral and that was the last straw. How tacky.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”