Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:15 am

The character is nerdy weirdo in a izod

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:33 am

Liam is the most propped male lead in daytime history, Liam is pure poison, Will he just die already.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:39 pm

So Liam says he wasn't himself that night but fails to believe Steffy when she says she wasn't herself that night !?

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:15 pm

"You little bastard." :lol: :lol: So Bill made him do it. :lol: :lol: I guess by that logic Liam made Steffy do what she did. :lol: Tofu's still whining about Sally, too.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:24 pm

trytryagain wrote:So Liam says he wasn't himself that night but fails to believe Steffy when she says she wasn't herself that night !?

I wonder if Liam can relate to Steffy's out of body experience now? :lol: :lol: :lol: If not it's just a matter of time till he can I bet.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:37 pm

happens wrote:
trytryagain wrote:So Liam says he wasn't himself that night but fails to believe Steffy when she says she wasn't herself that night !?

I wonder if Liam can relate to Steffy's out of body experience now? :lol: :lol: :lol: If not it's just a matter of time till he can I bet.

Million dollar question is will he see the similarities or is he so self absorbed that he excuses himself while holding Steffy to a higher standard.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:40 pm

trytryagain wrote:
happens wrote:

Million dollar question is will he see the similarities or is he so self absorbed that he excuses himself while holding Steffy to a higher standard.

He's already called himself a fraud for holding others to higher standards that he can't meet himself or something like that so I think he gets his rude awakening soon. I just hope it's too late to get Steffy back. But knowing Bell she'll welcome him home with bells on.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:52 pm

happens wrote:
trytryagain wrote:
happens wrote:I wonder if Liam can relate to Steffy's out of body experience now? :lol: :lol: :lol: If not it's just a matter of time till he can I bet.

He's already called himself a fraud for holding others to higher standards that he can't meet himself or something like that so I think he gets his rude awakening soon. I just hope it's too late to get Steffy back. But knowing Bell she'll welcome him home with bells on.

I don't know. I think Steffy wants to tell her daughter she did all she could to have a family. But if Liam betrays her again, it would be another re-write. Steffy has her daughter to think of right now. She shouldn't raise her with a cowardly, attempted murderer cheat. Her daughter deserves a better male role model.

sandee1977

Postby sandee1977 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Liam is a hyper hypocrite. I can't he is doing all of this not even to Steffy but to his own daughter. Now he may leave Steffy for Hope again while she is with his child. Liam does not want his family so Steffy should just go. He seeing Bill propose to Steffy set him off but he still acts aloof because St. Hope is claiming he's justified.

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Liam still thinks he has the moral ground. You shot a human being you idiot.

Did he think he was the one doing Bill a favor by shaking his hand?

Bill better blackmail his concussive son. ;)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”