Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Palski
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby Palski » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:44 pm

I can't take another Liam wedding. Has he had 4 now?

MyBaddMove
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby MyBaddMove » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Palski wrote:I can't take another Liam wedding. Has he had 4 now?


Im glad you said wedding, not mairrage :lol: Kinda like how Hope was obsessed with them.

GiGi_B_123
Posts: 1112
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:45 am

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Palski wrote:I can't take another Liam wedding. Has he had 4 now?

~~~~~~~~~
It's got to be more than 4 weddings. He had at least that many planned with Hope. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~

GiGi_B_123
Posts: 1112
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:45 am

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:47 am

Can't wait to see Liam get wound up for another hissy fit. This is going to be so sweet!
~~~~~~~~~

MyBaddMove
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby MyBaddMove » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:21 am

GiGi_B_123 wrote:Can't wait to see Liam get wound up for another hissy fit. This is going to be so sweet!
~~~~~~~~~


Upcoming next week.. Not sure if i can stomach the judgemental attitude :roll:

GiGi_B_123
Posts: 1112
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:45 am

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:35 am

MyBaddMove wrote:
GiGi_B_123 wrote:Can't wait to see Liam get wound up for another hissy fit. This is going to be so sweet!
~~~~~~~~~


Upcoming next week.. Not sure if i can stomach the judgemental attitude :roll:

~~~~~~~~~
I agree. The judgmental attitude will be sickening to watch but so sweet to see the first crack in their delusional picture-perfect happily ever after.
~~~~~~~~~


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bethonly and 1 guest

Back to Top