Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JayCee_II
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby JayCee_II » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:03 am

Seems like Liam's scenes are mostly at his house. I wonder if it's because he can't be away from his couch too long. :lol:

Rangersfan
Posts: 519
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby Rangersfan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:00 am

JayCee_II wrote:Seems like Liam's scenes are mostly at his house. I wonder if it's because he can't be away from his couch too long. :lol:

Cute!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayCee_II
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby JayCee_II » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Darn! Darn! Darn! Old shifty eyes is back on screen tomorrow. We had a break from him yesterday. I was hoping for at least a two or three day streak.

Rangersfan
Posts: 519
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby Rangersfan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:24 pm

JayCee_II wrote:Darn! Darn! Darn! Old shifty eyes is back on screen tomorrow. We had a break from him yesterday. I was hoping for at least a two or three day streak.

How about two or three years! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayCee_II
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby JayCee_II » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Rangersfan wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:Darn! Darn! Darn! Old shifty eyes is back on screen tomorrow. We had a break from him yesterday. I was hoping for at least a two or three day streak.

How about two or three years! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish, but that's too much to hope for. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayCee_II
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby JayCee_II » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!! No Liam sightings today!

Rangersfan
Posts: 519
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby Rangersfan » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:31 pm

JayCee_II wrote:Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!! No Liam sightings today!

None today either. Love it while it lasts!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Kittycow
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby Kittycow » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:41 pm

I read sometime ago that Bell intended Liam to be a romantic lead. Wut? :!: I thought romantic leads were supposed to be dreamy and someone that the average viewer would swoon over. ♡ His whiny butt is soooo not that!

JayCee_II
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:43 am

Kittycow wrote:I read sometime ago that Bell intended Liam to be a romantic lead. Wut? :!: I thought romantic leads were supposed to be dreamy and someone that the average viewer would swoon over. ♡ His whiny butt is soooo not that!

I don't get how Steffy put up with all his whining. I know I couldn't deal with a guy who sounded like broken record every time I saw him. He was such a nag.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Back to Top