Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
happens

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby happens » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:46 am

Barbyboo wrote:I can not buy this wuss character is every gals dream

Lol. I wonder if Quinn's name will be added to the list of women who will love Liam forever and can never get over him? Deacon returns and cannot pry his wife's heart away from the clutches of hero boy. Yep Liam is an aphrodisiac, he is the Greek god of Love. How hard would it have been for MR Honest to say, I fell in the bathroom, hit my head, ended up in Australia, came home to apologize and make things right with you only to find you in bed with my brother. Liam is such a loser. Too bad Quinn couldn't have just let Liam self destruct.

Nikola Tesla

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby Nikola Tesla » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:33 pm

happens wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:I can not buy this wuss character is every gals dream

Lol. I wonder if Quinn's name will be added to the list of women who will love Liam forever and can never get over him? Deacon returns and cannot pry his wife's heart away from the clutches of hero boy. Yep Liam is an aphrodisiac, he is the Greek god of Love. How hard would it have been for MR Honest to say, I fell in the bathroom, hit my head, ended up in Australia, came home to apologize and make things right with you only to find you in bed with my brother. Liam is such a loser. Too bad Quinn couldn't have just let Liam self destruct.

Yeah, what she said.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”