Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Soapsme

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby Soapsme » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Why don't they just turn Liam into a priest .......I cannot lie to my wife, you know Steffy is going to go bonkers and go after Sally. GEEEEZZZZ this is so freaking stupid!

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Soapsme wrote:Why don't they just turn Liam into a priest .......I cannot lie to my wife, you know Steffy is going to go bonkers and go after Sally. GEEEEZZZZ this is so freaking stupid!

Yes, another poster and I were just speculating on Steffy's flipping and going after Sally. And, IMO, Liam knows his wife well enough to know that the potential is there for her to do this. He is one messy little man. Liam spent all this time protecting... and kissing on Sally... only to unleash his wife on her? Too freaking stupid for words.

Well, I wouldn't walk from the sofa to the coffee table to ask another woman about Liam, I hope the writers will tear a page out of my book and spare me of watching those scenes. Unbelievable.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Liam knows beforehand that Steffy will go after Sally or do something else foolish, so he can blame her in case Sally gets hurt somehow, and has something to divorce her for, and run to Sally tada! :lol: Liam is very transparent.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Well IMO Steffy has every right to go after Sally, first she started food fights etc with Steffy, then stole from FC and is now kissing her husband and telling him she loves him. I think I would put my foot down as well, Liam has to get over his superman complex.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:03 pm

txwildcat wrote:
jade17 wrote:I never thought I would post in this thread but after the recent turn of events I am done with him. I finally see that all the relationships he has been in-he is the problem not the women he supposedly "loves'. Liam does not know how to love anyone but the next "damsel in distress" until the next damsel comes along.

Yes, Liam is the problem. I haven't seen today's episode yet; but, I am wondering whether he managed to convincingly deny that he had feelings for Sally when he talked to Steffy. If he told Steffy the truth, and couldn't deny his feelings for Sally... he is a fool.

I cannot figure out whether he told Steffy (1) to ease his own conscious, (2) to feed his sheer arrogance in thinking he's so much more moral and high-minded than the next guy, (3) just to mix things up between the girls thus gain even more attention for himself, or (4) all of the above.

All he did was needlessly hurt his wife... who could possibly even be pregnant. Psychologists have been saying for years that, if one knows one is going to stop the unfaithful behavior, don't tell.... BUT, if the cheating is an issue, tell the spouse and be accountable to them.

I know this is a soap; but, how dumb can one man be? Good grief.

SC said in a recent interview he did this b/c Steffy didn't support his blackmail of Bill. (guess he forgot that Steffy was blackmailed by Aly and how bad things were when QUERIC first got together) He is always drawn to the underdog b/c of his hero complex over loosing his mother. I don't remember Liam being very supportive of Steffy at first when she became CEO of FC.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Soapsme wrote:Well IMO Steffy has every right to go after Sally, first she started food fights etc with Steffy, then stole from FC and is now kissing her husband and telling him she loves him. I think I would put my foot down as well, Liam has to get over his superman complex.

A lot of wives would go after Sally. I wouldn't. I would just wait for her to show up at my office with one of her "We Could Have Been Friends" drawings and then tell her exactly where to get off at with her game playing... and exactly what to do with her drawing. The worst punishment Steffy could give Sally is to let her have Liam. I am game; but, I don't think Steffy is there yet.

I am not at all convinced that this is all about Liam's Superman complex... or that possibly dying in the rubble hogwash. Look at how he bee-lined it to Sally to let her know what he was about to do when he should have been nowhere but with his wife. Look at how he was treating Steffy when they arrived home from the hospital. At the hospital, when Steffy went in to see Liam, she had to find him at Sally's bedside. Steffy going after Sally, will send Liam running to the side of his latest "cause" in order to defend her.

There is absolutely no question that Sally is definitely out of line; but, IMO, Liam needs to be held accountable for his actions where both Sally and Steffy are concerned. And, trust me, there is no part of me that can even stand Sally; but, her being "innocently in love" with Liam is not all on her.

Sally will eventually get hers. She's been hounding Steffy's footsteps since she arrived from wherever the heck she came from. And, this business of Sally "not wanting to do this or that but Liam insisted" is pure hogwash. Sally's advances on Liam increased once he allowed her to put down his wife in his presence. Sally is by no means innocent; but, she should NEVER be given to opportunity to whine to Liam that Steffy was mean to her.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:23 pm

txwildcat wrote:
Soapsme wrote:Well IMO Steffy has every right to go after Sally, first she started food fights etc with Steffy, then stole from FC and is now kissing her husband and telling him she loves him. I think I would put my foot down as well, Liam has to get over his superman complex.

A lot of wives would go after Sally. I wouldn't. I would just wait for her to show up at my office with one of her "We Could Have Been Friends" drawings and then tell her exactly where to get off at with her game playing... and exactly what to do with her drawing. The worst punishment Steffy could give Sally is to let her have Liam. I am game; but, I don't think Steffy is there yet.

I am not at all convinced that this is all about Liam's Superman complex... or that possibly dying in the rubble hogwash. Look at how he bee-lined it to Sally to let her know what he was about to do when he should have been nowhere but with his wife. Look at how he was treating Steffy when they arrived home from the hospital. At the hospital, when Steffy went in to see Liam, she had to find him at Sally's bedside. Steffy going after Sally, will send Liam running to the side of his latest "cause" in order to defend her.

There is absolutely no question that Sally is definitely out of line; but, IMO, Liam needs to be held accountable for his actions where both Sally and Steffy are concerned. And, trust me, there is no part of me that can even stand Sally; but, her being "innocently in love" with Liam is not all on her.

Sally will eventually get hers. She's been hounding Steffy's footsteps since she arrived from wherever the heck she came from. And, this business of Sally "not wanting to do this or that but Liam insisted" is pure hogwash. Sally's advances on Liam increased once he allowed her to put down his wife in his presence. Sally is by no means innocent; but, she should NEVER be given to opportunity to whine to Liam that Steffy was mean to her.

That is Hysterical.......but I'm also sticking with my Liam Superman Complex, he just about admits it to himself.
Last edited by Soapsme on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:23 pm

jade17 wrote:
txwildcat wrote:
jade17 wrote:I never thought I would post in this thread but after the recent turn of events I am done with him. I finally see that all the relationships he has been in-he is the problem not the women he supposedly "loves'. Liam does not know how to love anyone but the next "damsel in distress" until the next damsel comes along.

Yes, Liam is the problem. I haven't seen today's episode yet; but, I am wondering whether he managed to convincingly deny that he had feelings for Sally when he talked to Steffy. If he told Steffy the truth, and couldn't deny his feelings for Sally... he is a fool.

I cannot figure out whether he told Steffy (1) to ease his own conscious, (2) to feed his sheer arrogance in thinking he's so much more moral and high-minded than the next guy, (3) just to mix things up between the girls thus gain even more attention for himself, or (4) all of the above.

All he did was needlessly hurt his wife... who could possibly even be pregnant. Psychologists have been saying for years that, if one knows one is going to stop the unfaithful behavior, don't tell.... BUT, if the cheating is an issue, tell the spouse and be accountable to them.

I know this is a soap; but, how dumb can one man be? Good grief.

SC said in a recent interview he did this b/c Steffy didn't support his blackmail of Bill. (guess he forgot that Steffy was blackmailed by Aly and how bad things were when QUERIC first got together) He is always drawn to the underdog b/c of his hero complex over loosing his mother. I don't remember Liam being very supportive of Steffy at first when she became CEO of FC.

You don't remember it because Liam WAS NOT supportive of Steffy when she became CEO of Forrester. When he couldn't whine and pressure Steffy into not taking the position, he started to collude with Ridge to take down Quinn's marriage to Steffy's grandfather and get Quinn out of the company. And, I won't even get started on that nonsense of his eating meat and running away because he couldn't force STATT to end their marriage at the time he demanded it be ended. :roll:

Now how childish is a husband kissing on and basically becoming a sugar daddy to another woman... just because his wife didn't agree with his BLACKMAILING somebody? Liam initially opened the door to every bit of this impending disaster on his marriage. What a childish jerk.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Soapsme wrote:
txwildcat wrote:

That is Hysterical.......but I'm also sticking with my Liam Superman Complex, he just about admits it to himself.

:lol: ... Well, it could well be Liam's Superman Complex. But, if it's gotten this bad, he needs to seek psychiatric counseling. If this is all about Liam is all about playing the hero, he will NEVER become involved with Sally. I just want to see if Liam and NOT be involved with Sally... at all.

And, IMO, Steffy's reaction is as bad as it is because she is remembering the way Liam was speaking and acting with her as recently as when they arrived home from the hospital.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:35 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:Liam knows beforehand that Steffy will go after Sally or do something else foolish, so he can blame her in case Sally gets hurt somehow, and has something to divorce her for, and run to Sally tada! :lol: Liam is very transparent.

You said it! I would leave that chump Liam sitting on the sofa with the "innocently in love" Sally... checking their watches and trying to figure out why I had not arrived to fight over Liam yet. And, they would be waiting and checking those watches for a while!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”