Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
MyBaddMove

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Liam just wanted the power for a while. Steffy commandeers his life, because he sucks at saving himself.

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:10 pm

I hated to see Steffy married to Wyatt because he was such a pathetic "stalker" who went after all Liam's exes but I have to admit Wyatt did put Steffy first and he probably would have never disrespected her the way this stupid jerk Liam has. I can't stand Liam now. :evil:

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:40 pm

scrappie wrote:I hated to see Steffy married to Wyatt because he was such a pathetic "stalker" who went after all Liam's exes but I have to admit Wyatt did put Steffy first and he probably would have never disrespected her the way this stupid jerk Liam has. I can't stand Liam now. :evil:

In this situation yes he would have put Steffy first for sure. Sadly Steffy wanted out, and used his mother as bait for it. Her loss, Katie's gain.

Liam will always pull these stunts anyway.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:43 pm

Done. Liam just went to the land of 'never recover' and I want for him to regret his actions. Go on Liam go from having it all to having imitation - you deserve it. Liam belongs with the logans and spectras of the world.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:28 am

malayshia escalia wrote:What Lame has done to Hope and Steffy over the years is well documented but I cant forget what he did to Ivy, The fact that he wanted to break up with Ivy at her cousin's funeral, He's a first class jerk.

Thank you! I always bring this up but am usually met with someone trying to justify it. There is no justifying how he said to Ivy "I want it to work" then run to Steffy the same day and say " I love you baby, lets be together" then dump Ivy when she was grieving.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:30 am

bnb fan wrote:Done. Liam just went to the land of 'never recover' and I want for him to regret his actions. Go on Liam go from having it all to having imitation - you deserve it. Liam belongs with the logans and spectras of the world.

I agree. I have never wanted him with Steffy. Sally can have him. I don't even wish him on Hope anymore :lol: She was better with Wyatt just like Steffy is better with anyone else. I am Team Still.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:36 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Done. Liam just went to the land of 'never recover' and I want for him to regret his actions. Go on Liam go from having it all to having imitation - you deserve it. Liam belongs with the logans and spectras of the world.

I agree. I have never wanted him with Steffy. Sally can have him. I don't even wish him on Hope anymore :lol: She was better with Wyatt just like Steffy is better with anyone else. I am Team Still.

For me, it was Liam getting his memory back that made me want to give Steam my support - especially since Brill was in the works which disgusts me to this day - only now more than before Liam's amnesia I think Liam has sunk to his lowest because he had Steffy and they've been through so much for him to treat her like this - he totally doesn't deserve her and I really hope she sees that and doesn't look back. I really do hope that Steffy moves forward and the show doesn't make her into someone pathetic.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:02 pm

bnb fan wrote:
GreenBubbles wrote:

For me, it was Liam getting his memory back that made me want to give Steam my support - especially since Brill was in the works which disgusts me to this day - only now more than before Liam's amnesia I think Liam has sunk to his lowest because he had Steffy and they've been through so much for him to treat her like this - he totally doesn't deserve her and I really hope she sees that and doesn't look back. I really do hope that Steffy moves forward and the show doesn't make her into someone pathetic.

Very well put. I want the same for her.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Gee Liam why do you think Sally is saying she loves you???? Think perhaps you led her on???? If your wife and father have been telling you that your involvement is too much was not clear enough for you - do you think perhaps the woman that you have been fighting for declaring her love and the fact that you are telling her that she is a 'hot red head' could possibly be justifiable concern from your family with your involvement here?????

Liam the idiot moron that is so dumb to understand when he is blowing up his life without even having a clear goal knowing what he is trying to prove. What was dumb Liam's point of all this anyway, because many other options and solutions existed but he chose to go down the most idiotic path that existed.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Also Liam totally was annoying today talking about how Bill is not winning. Yeah Liam we know it was all about you, not Spectra :lol: He truly is a jackass

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”