Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
GiGi_B_123

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:36 am

MyBaddMove wrote:
GiGi_B_123 wrote:Where the heck was Liam during the fashion show? Surprised he wasn't lurking in the background, stalking Steffy. Is he taking her for granted already? :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~

Toad just got done chasing after ger.. :lol: Yeah he might be bored.

~~~~~~~~~~
LOL at 'Toad'. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:17 am

happens wrote:
dsczepanski wrote:
happens wrote:How many people has Liam blamed for how his life has turned out? I don't think I can count that high. The most recent culprit is none other than his fiance. She commandeered his life making him think he could love no one other than her. Big surprise, a new excuse for his commitment issues. How convenient, just when he was about to walk down the aisle. Can he finally let Quinn, Bill, Wyatt, Deacon, Rick, Othello and whoever else he blames for robbing him, off the hook since it was Steffy all along sabotaging his life? Or are they all still to blame, Steffy is just added to the list and named lead culprit? When is Liam ever going to hold himself accountable for his decisions? Why would he propose marriage to a woman he harbored such deep seated hostility towards? I'm so glad Steffy is finally free of that emotional abuse.
Who hasn't he blamed

Hahaha, funny how things change in the course of a year. I was so glad Steffy was free of Liam, now I'm so glad she's stuck with him. I can't stand either one of those abusers. Steffy and Liam are the purrrfect pair of alley cats.

~~~~~~~~~~
ITA. Steffy and Liam deserve each other. Both are hard to please. Let them be together so no one else experiences that tortured existence of ultimatums and unrealistic demands.
~~~~~~~~~~

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:01 am

Barbyboo wrote:I can not buy this wuss character is every gals dream

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not buying it either. He lacks personality and a spine. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Alexis18 wrote:Liam is a pathetic, whining loser. He will not be true to Steffy once Hope returns. Then we can watch him begin the waffle game again while Steffy's head spins.

~~~~~~~~~
It will be interesting to see what happens when Hope returns. Grab some butter and syrup! It's waffle time! :lol:
~~~~~~~~~

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:27 pm

GiGi_B_123 wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
And not only that he is not that good looking either. He looks nerdy to me wyatt is far more sexier imo

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:03 pm

kenya12 wrote:
GiGi_B_123 wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
And not only that he is not that good looking either. He looks nerdy to me wyatt is far more sexier imo

~~~~~~~~~
Not only is Wyatt better looking, he has a much better personality.
~~~~~~~~~

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:51 am

GiGi_B_123 wrote:
Alexis18 wrote:Liam is a pathetic, whining loser. He will not be true to Steffy once Hope returns. Then we can watch him begin the waffle game again while Steffy's head spins.

~~~~~~~~~
It will be interesting to see what happens when Hope returns. Grab some butter and syrup! It's waffle time! :lol:
~~~~~~~~~
aw gawd hope that aren't bring that ninny back just what we need another hypocritical moaner....we got enough, gawd she played two brothers enough triangle b.s....

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:53 am

GiGi_B_123 wrote:
MyBaddMove wrote:
GiGi_B_123 wrote:Where the heck was Liam during the fashion show? Surprised he wasn't lurking in the background, stalking Steffy. Is he taking her for granted already? :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~

Toad just got done chasing after ger.. :lol: Yeah he might be bored.

~~~~~~~~~~
LOL at 'Toad'. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't it strange neither brother has discussed Steffy actually moving back in with Liam....seems neither one minds Steffy being laid by each then passed back...yucky a tad

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:45 pm

It's a comfort to know that, after a hard day on the job, Steffy can go home to a warmed up couch and the potato who occupies it. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:42 am

GiGi_B_123 wrote:It's a comfort to know that, after a hard day on the job, Steffy can go home to a warmed up couch and the potato who occupies it. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~
yup some like a stud she likes a spud...

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”