Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BoldMama

Re: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Postby BoldMama » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:28 am

What a poor excuse for a character!!! :evil: He has no redeeming qualities IMO :evil: I hope that Quinn goes after this waffling, weak-willed, bowl of jello. No one deserves it more than Liam aka... Steffy's lap-dog :evil:

JOOZ

Postby JOOZ » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:53 am

He is a jellyfish. I cannot think of any story line that I thought could sway me into being his fan. Talk about twisted (me) I was entertained when Quinn had the sharp sword near his skin and his eyeballs were popping out of his head in sheer fright. Don't know why Steffy wants someone she can control and push around.

happens

Postby happens » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Liam really showed his self today. How could he throw the loss of their child in Steffy's face? A complete 180 from when he was trying to con her out of her stocks, taking the walk down memory lane with her bringing up the nursery, singing lullabyes. Just when I thought I could never despise a character more, Liam hits a new low. Steffy needs to stay away from that abuser. His head injury is no excuse for the way he talked to Steffy. Liam's not safe around Steffy? Say what??? Did she shove him down in the bathroom when he wasn't looking?

Nikola Tesla

Postby Nikola Tesla » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:03 pm

Liam deserves to have a life-threatening brain injury. I hope Steffy ditches him while he has a concussion.

happens

Postby happens » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:23 pm

[quote="Nikola Tesla"]Liam deserves to have a life-threatening brain injury. I hope Steffy ditches him while he has a concussion.[/quote]
_______
Too late for that. He ditched her today. He said she's dangerous and he's not safe around her. No one is safe around her. She killed their baby.

Nikola Tesla

Postby Nikola Tesla » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:32 pm

[quote="happens"][quote="Nikola Tesla"]Liam deserves to have a life-threatening brain injury. I hope Steffy ditches him while he has a concussion.[/quote]
_______
Too late for that. He ditched her today. He said she's dangerous and he's not safe around her. No one is safe around her. She killed their baby.[/quote]

Whatever it takes. All's well that ends well.

#Wyatt&SteffyForever #LiamIsFree #Bucks>TTUN

Stay frosty.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:05 am

I cannot stand Liam. He has been pu--- whipped by thenameless one and Ivy. Backbone? Where is it? Liam, is the dangerous one, he brought all this mess to the table.

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Liam is the cause of his own pain. First he did not belong on the plain with Ivy. Now he wants to place the blame on Steffy. I was shocked :shock: when he brought up the baby that they lost and blamed her for that to when daddy dearest told him to never tell Steffy how you feel about her losing the baby SMH.

He created this situation and instead of telling Steffy I did come home last night but you weren't alone, but this is classic Liam always jumping to the wrong conclusions as always. this is why none of his relationships last. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Liam Spencer is a user and abuser. He used Steffy to get her shares. All Steffy needs to do now is get the shares back and sell them to Ridge
and go back to Paris without Liam ever knowing she is gone. Then when Liam does find out about her where abouts and he goes to see her,
I want Steffy to look Liam in the eye and say I'm done with you and all your nonsense. Go away and leave me alone.

happens

Postby happens » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:09 pm

How many people has Liam blamed for how his life has turned out? I don't think I can count that high. The most recent culprit is none other than his fiance. She commandeered his life making him think he could love no one other than her. Big surprise, a new excuse for his commitment issues. How convenient, just when he was about to walk down the aisle. Can he finally let Quinn, Bill, Wyatt, Deacon, Rick, Othello and whoever else he blames for robbing him, off the hook since it was Steffy all along sabotaging his life? Or are they all still to blame, Steffy is just added to the list and named lead culprit? When is Liam ever going to hold himself accountable for his decisions? Why would he propose marriage to a woman he harbored such deep seated hostility towards? I'm so glad Steffy is finally free of that emotional abuse.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”