Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Layngel

Re: Anti-Liam thread...

Postby Layngel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:34 pm

^^Hi Debz, that would be funny...what would Liam do? :-)

Debz In Mich

Postby Debz In Mich » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:56 am

Has been great not seeing Liam on my screen. Except! the day he was stuck in that elevator..watched it over and over.
The writers may think, keeping him off screen would make me believe he's changed and can be liked, will not happen. There is nothing they can write to make me "like" Liam again. I would rather see Hope alone(If Wyatt & Hope breakup) than to watch Liam hurt her again, because he will!

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Liam returns this week, and I'm totally bummed at that fact

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 pm

It's back tomorrow . There he is snooping and doing anything he can to make Wyatt look bad . Doesn't matter what he finds . Wyatt can be a serial killer doesn't erase the fact that Liam is still a loser who will never take responsibity for his own actions .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:41 pm

See the idiot is still at it . Blaming others why he isn't with Hope instead of manning up and taking some blame himself . Really wish they would take him off the show or far away from Hope as possible . I'm suprised he doesn't have a shrine of Hope like Aly does .

Debz In Mich

Postby Debz In Mich » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Quote missing atwt: See the idiot is still at it . Blaming others why he isn't with Hope instead of manning up and taking some blame himself . Really wish they would take him off the show or far away from Hope as possible . I'm suprised he doesn't have a shrine of Hope like Aly does .

He's going to force his presence on Wyatt & Hope, at a time that (to me) is so personal & he has no business being involved. But, lately he's being portrayed as a busybody. Think maybe he took over Taylor's traits. I Love Hope, only reason I watch. I can barely watch when he's on. :(

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Quote Debz In Mich:
Quote missing atwt: See the idiot is still at it . Blaming others why he isn't with Hope instead of manning up and taking some blame himself . Really wish they would take him off the show or far away from Hope as possible . I'm suprised he doesn't have a shrine of Hope like Aly does .

He's going to force his presence on Wyatt & Hope, at a time that (to me) is so personal & he has no business being involved. But, lately he's being portrayed as a busybody. Think maybe he took over Taylor's traits. I Love Hope, only reason I watch. I can barely watch when he's on. :(

To bad the weasel couldn't show this much interest in Hope when he was with her . The sight of him makes me want to cringe .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 pm

He may want to put a GPS on his job . Think he forgot his way there . To busy stalking Hope and worrying about what Wyatt is up to .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Just when I think I couldn't despise this jerk anymore he proves me wrong . Pushing himself into a situation for Hott that has nothing to do with him . He makes it all about him when this is a very personal matter for Hope and Wyatt . Wish he would trip and fall off that cliff .

stopthemadness

Postby stopthemadness » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 am

liam needs to back off you had your time and you used it poorly, what a looser >(

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”