Wow How much weight did Hope lose for Cabo?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
NoUdidnt

Re: Wow How much weight did Hope lose for Cabo?

Postby NoUdidnt » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 am

Quote an73:

OMG, you just said what I've been thinking! Hope looked so femine and beautiful, but Steffy needs to eat a sandwich. She is so skinny she looks brittle and boyish. She is still beautiful, but Hope looks more natural, healthier and prettier today. I figured since the topic of this thread is Hope was a cow and lost a lot of weight, someone should defend KM and mention Steffy's lack of weight. Just sayin'

Maybe you should read the posts and the rules before actress or thread bashing. I started this post because her CHEEKS looked thinner than the pictures they showed today. NO BASH compared her to Demi Moore facial features whom I think is beautiful. The only time I mentioned body was a response that said you can't really tell because of clothes. I also said even the guys spent extra trainer sessions preparing. I'm sure all 4 of them lost weight because of what they would be wearing, probably with pushing from TPTB. I never slammed KM like you just did JMW. I complimented BOTH of them.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 am

Quote KatieKay:
Quote KungFuSion:
Quote steffywillsuckit:
Quote LadyBucks:
Quote NoUdidnt: Does anyone know how much weight KM lost for the Cabo shoot? I thought her face looked so much thinner, but when they were showing her HFTF pictures her weight loss showed. She has Demi Moore type cheeks now. Even more important anyone know how she did it?

Will any one call her sticky yet?

Why would she be? Steffy was called sticky because she sticks to men. Hope does not do that.

Well it sure isn't for lack of TRYING!? 8)

Dope should be called sticky, just because all she does is STICK HER TONGUE down every guys throat. The slutty little tease is a tramp.

That's for sure! And if she lost weight, why is she still having to cover up with a giant mumu?

Why are, supposedly, grown people being so hateful to a young girl?

an73

Postby an73 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:35 am

Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote an73:

OMG, you just said what I've been thinking! Hope looked so femine and beautiful, but Steffy needs to eat a sandwich. She is so skinny she looks brittle and boyish. She is still beautiful, but Hope looks more natural, healthier and prettier today. I figured since the topic of this thread is Hope was a cow and lost a lot of weight, someone should defend KM and mention Steffy's lack of weight. Just sayin'

Maybe you should read the posts and the rules before actress or thread
bashing. I started this post because her CHEEKS looked thinner than the pictures they showed today. NO BASH compared her to Demi Moore facial features whom I think is beautiful. The only time I mentioned body was a response that said you can't really tell because of clothes. I also said even the guys spent extra trainer sessions preparing. I'm sure all 4 of them lost weight because of what they would be wearing, probably with pushing from TPTB. I never slammed KM like you just did JMW. I complimented BOTH of them.

I really wasn't trying to bash anyone. There have been so many posts calling KM fat, I thought this thread was implying she was huge and lost weight, I had to comment. If I misunderstood what you were saying I apologize. Maybe we should just stay away from discussing an actress's weight and appearance.

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:57 am

Quote an73:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote an73:

Maybe you should read the posts and the rules before actress or thread
bashing. I started this post because her CHEEKS looked thinner than the pictures they showed today. NO BASH compared her to Demi Moore facial features whom I think is beautiful. The only time I mentioned body was a response that said you can't really tell because of clothes. I also said even the guys spent extra trainer sessions preparing. I'm sure all 4 of them lost weight because of what they would be wearing, probably with pushing from TPTB. I never slammed KM like you just did JMW. I complimented BOTH of them.

I really wasn't trying to bash anyone. There have been so many posts calling KM fat, I thought this thread was implying she was huge and lost weight, I had to comment. If I misunderstood what you were saying I apologize. Maybe we should just stay away from discussing an actress's weight and appearance.

There is nothing wrong with discussing an actress' appearance when it is positive. It is done on the love threads all the time. Also if you have seen the progressive soup ad on tv women like someone to compliment weight loss. One poster even said that it looked like JMW lost weight, also. There are going to be ignorant posters everywhere taking everything negative. I say applaud the positive.

Soapqueen17

Postby Soapqueen17 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:19 am

There is no need to argue about both girls. Actually, they are both beautiful and have great figures. The only difference IMHO is that Hope has a hour glass figure and Steffy has a ruler figure. It depends what type of preference you like...some do like the latter and some the former, so if one likes the curvy type, go for Hope and if the other likes the boyish type, there's Steffy. It's all a matter of preference. Neither is bad, they are both good!

PosePosePose

Postby PosePosePose » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Judging by the banter in here, it would appear that there is only ONE body type that's acceptable.
Sorry, that's not the case. ~)
FYI, there are about 8 body-types for women and one is not superior to any other.
Dopey fans are happy with her figure and Steffy fans are more than pleased with hers. Different strokes.

Izitjo

Postby Izitjo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:21 am

Hope = Voluptuous

Steffy = Athletic

I'll take either please if anyones into granting wishes.

But make me a brunette, blond hair doesn't mesh well with my skin tone.

HappyHogan

Postby HappyHogan » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 am

Quote Soapqueen17: There is no need to argue about both girls. Actually, they are both beautiful and have great figures. The only difference IMHO is that Hope has a hour glass figure and Steffy has a ruler figure. It depends what type of preference you like...some do like the latter and some the former, so if one likes the curvy type, go for Hope and if the other likes the boyish type, there's Steffy. It's all a matter of preference. Neither is bad, they are both good!

You had to ruin a compliment by adding a bash. She doesn't have a boyish figure. She is toned. Lots of women have it, that makes it a woman figure. She looks nothing like a boy. she has a rump, and boobies to go with it. Just no fat cells anywhere to be found.

Darkman

Postby Darkman » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:47 am

The question was: Wow How much weight did Hope lose for Cabo?

The answer is; obviously not enough to allow her fans to see her in a bikini. Let's face it, whether we like Dope or not, they did hide her body the entire time.

Steffys hotter

Postby Steffys hotter » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:53 am

Quote HoHoHogan:
Quote Soapqueen17: There is no need to argue about both girls. Actually, they are both beautiful and have great figures. The only difference IMHO is that Hope has a hour glass figure and Steffy has a ruler figure. It depends what type of preference you like...some do like the latter and some the former, so if one likes the curvy type, go for Hope and if the other likes the boyish type, there's Steffy. It's all a matter of preference. Neither is bad, they are both good!

You had to ruin a compliment by adding a bash. She doesn't have a boyish figure. She is toned. Lots of women have it, that makes it a woman figure. She looks nothing like a boy. she has a rump, and boobies to go with it. Just no fat cells anywhere to be found.

All I can say is if that figure is boyish Dear God, make me a boy, make me a boy!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”