SOD SPOILER...HOPE GETS A NEW...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
longtime viewer

SOD SPOILER...HOPE GETS A NEW...

Postby longtime viewer » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:08 am

According to Soap Opera Digest (found on CBS.com) Hope gets a new love interest in November! So that means she and Liam dd NOT find a way to work it out. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fla_beach_bunny

Re: SOD SPOILER...HOPE GETS A NEW...

Postby fla_beach_bunny » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 am

Quote longtime viewer: According to Soap Opera Digest (found on CBS.com) Hope gets a new love interest in November! So that means she and Liam dd NOT find a way to work it out. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be happy too.. I hope it isnt Thomas.. ;(

RedFire75

Postby RedFire75 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Oh lawd, I too hope it isn't Thomas.

LadyBucks

Postby LadyBucks » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Quote longtime viewer: According to Soap Opera Digest (found on CBS.com) Hope gets a new love interest in November! So that means she and Liam dd NOT find a way to work it out. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clap! Clap! Clap! :) :) :)

Oh, no! There will be less viewers! ?)

Ya, know what I mean! 8)

Mimigalore

Postby Mimigalore » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Good, Hope is too good for the weakling Liam.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh Goody...another Forrester male under the influence of dem HOgan crabs!!!! :D :D

I hope when Thomas pops Dope-fiend's cherry, he lets it slip how much better the berry sex was with her HO Momma! ;)

Go on wit yo bad self Dope...go give it up to your brother! We know how you HOgans get an extra "O" when you are having incestuous-like sex! I just wonder if the incestuous like sex will be better with the son Thomazz or the daddy...Ridgeidiot ;) :D

bklynlady

Postby bklynlady » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Well you can stop gloating about it, because it already said what his motives are. Brother and sister are hand in hand. HAHA.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:21 pm

That is good news b/c Hope will be a winner in the end. Hope will move on as she is sensible and will start a new life with a new man (it doesn't matter who it is so long as it is not Liam). Liam will be the loser as he will not be with the love of his life and Steffy will be miserable as she is in a marriage where her husband loves another woman!! I just can't wait to see this happen...good job writers!

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Quote LoganH8tr: Oh Goody...another Forrester male under the influence of dem HOgan crabs!!!! :D :D

I hope when Thomas pops Dope-fiend's cherry, he lets it slip how much better the berry sex was with her HO Momma! ;)

Go on wit yo bad self Dope...go give it up to your brother! We know how you HOgans get an extra "O" when you are having incestuous-like sex! I just wonder if the incestuous like sex will be better with the son Thomazz or the daddy...Ridgeidiot ;) :D

Its tradition and Thomass has been itching to follow in footsteps of the Doormats that have come before him for quite sometime back when he start being a jealous insecure jerk to Steffy and treating his mother like crap and kissing Ho's A** during TABOO.

PosePosePose

Postby PosePosePose » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:22 pm

~)
Is there going to be a collector's edition series coming out
for the Cherry Jam that never gels?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”