Steffy Spencer

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Steffy rocks

Steffy Spencer

Postby Steffy rocks » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:34 am

LOLOLOL Bell sure does bring the LOLZ I gotta give him that STILL WON!!!!!!Wonder how they are going to celebrate ;) poor HAG can you imagine Christmas dinners? LOOLOL What you are gonna do about it HAG ? :-)

grandpadanucci

Re: Steffy Spencer

Postby grandpadanucci » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 am

Quote Steffy rocks: LOLOLOL Bell sure does bring the LOLZ I gotta give him that STILL WON!!!!!!Wonder how they are going to celebrate ;) poor HAG can you imagine Christmas dinners? LOOLOL What you are gonna do about it HAG ? :-)

Still is Bill and Steffy, so they didn't win. Still failed and hence, Sliam through more manipulation succeeded. I would have rather preferred Still as opposed to Sliam! Bill is more of Steffy's age and also character.

bbfan23

Postby bbfan23 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:09 am

Quote Steffy rocks: LOLOLOL Bell sure does bring the LOLZ I gotta give him that STILL WON!!!!!!Wonder how they are going to celebrate ;) poor HAG can you imagine Christmas dinners? LOOLOL What you are gonna do about it HAG ? :-)

LOL!!! I can so imagine that X'mas dinner of the Spencers :D :D :D

Poor HAG:

-Steffy will be walking around Spencer in her face
-Steffy will be walking around in HAG's office
-Steffy will be in HAG's house
-Steffy will be crying on Bill's shoulders (and Bill happily comforting her) if/when Liam goes ping-pong back to Hope
-Steffy will be there for X'mas dinner, Sunday lunch etc. etc. etc.

HAG will have steam blowing out of ears and nostrils like those Looney-Tunes cartoons. Can we have another 'HAG HA moment'- pretty please writers :D

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:13 am

LOL...when Steffy and Liam come over to Christmas dinner, instead of a bottle of wine, Steffy can bring HAG a bottle of Nitroglycerin. On second thought.... :]

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:23 am

LOLOLOL You guys are killing me :-) the fact that Steffy and HAG are now family is freaking hilarious LOLOLOLOL you can accuse Bell of everything but not of not having sense of humor LOLOLOLOL.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”