new married couple make love ?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BamaBaby32

new married couple make love ?

Postby BamaBaby32 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:02 pm

who is the new married couple that make love for the 1st time?

Trisha555

Re: new married couple make love ?

Postby Trisha555 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Quote BamaBaby32: who is the new married couple that make love for the 1st time?

Itdoes not say for the first time, unless you read that somewhere else.

beachgirl02840

Postby beachgirl02840 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Quote Trisha555:
Quote BamaBaby32: who is the new married couple that make love for the 1st time?

Itdoes not say for the first time, unless you read that somewhere else.

It says first time as a married couple. So could be either Steffy or Hope.

beachgirl02840

Postby beachgirl02840 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Hope and Steffy realize how wish washy and spineless Liam is as is every other man in their B&B world so they fly off to another state and marry each other. :-)

Linda346

Postby Linda346 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:37 pm

I hope Liam and Steffy do end up together, These two idiots deserve each other. He did not have to marry her to get sex, she has been trying for months to get in his pants. NO CLASS fool is what she is.

soapdiva1

Postby soapdiva1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Quote beachgirl02840: Hope and Steffy realize how wish washy and spineless Liam is as is every other man in their B&B world so they fly off to another state and marry each other. :-)

Hahahahaha funny, i do think it's Hope and Liam I think STILL is in the works Bill will be there to help Steffi with her broken heart I think Steffi will get herself in trouble again after the truth comes out Steffi will run away crying a carrying on like the brat she is throwing her fits that we see after she falls apart and get herself in trouble again somehow and the tragedy will be Steffi get stuck somewhere Bill ends up having to finds her and YOU know Steffi works up the water fall and Bill falls for it, after all Kaitie is going to leave his dump a$$ and so will Liam after the truth comes out that's what I am thinking the two loser's find each tother again because no one else want s them.

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:51 pm

My money is on Liam and Steffy making love for the first time as a 'married couple*-- soaps being soaps-no way is Hope going to get there in time to talk to Liam-

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:09 pm

The way the storylines are being written today, it almost seem the writers want to keep some suspense going. Remember the last time Taylor and Ridge were supposed to get married, there were all types of rumors spewing. I recall reading a spoiler to indicate, that Taylor and Ridge do get married and it didn't occur, so I don't think this one is going to be as simple as it looks. There was also a rumor that the Logan sisters take Steffy hostage and someone gets hurt, not forgetting the tittle-tattle that Hope gets stuck in a cable car and can't stop the wedding. So who knows?

My personal speculation (unconfirmed report) tells me it will be Hope and Liam, although I would rather it didn't happen, but no doubt, it would certainly create a spectacle! Cinderella story!

soapdiva1

Postby soapdiva1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: The way the storylines are being written today, it almost seem the writers want to keep some suspense going. Remember the last time Taylor and Ridge were supposed to get married, there were all types of rumors spewing. I recall reading a spoiler to indicate, that Taylor and Ridge do get married and it didn't occur, so I don't think this one is going to be as simple as it looks. There was also a rumor that the Logan sisters take Steffy hostage and someone gets hurt, not forgetting the tittle-tattle that Hope gets stuck in a cable car and can't stop the wedding. So who knows?

My personal speculation (unconfirmed report) tells me it will be Hope and Liam, although I would rather it didn't happen, but no doubt, it would certainly create a spectacle! Cinderella story!

Yep I know I just think it's Hope an Liam because of the wording make love for the FIRST time wink wink and rumors about Steffi and Bill after Kaitie leaves his sorry a$$

teafortwo

Postby teafortwo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:01 pm

I think it is going to be Hope and Liam she will probably get there in time he will leave Steffy and they will marry quickly so that people will stop interfering and finally will consumate the relationship! Poor Steffy :/ but she knew what would happen catching him on the rebound I hate it for her..but I think it will will be wimpy boy and his to young to marry princess.

I wish they would bring someone for Stef not Bill he is to old but a mature (not old) guy who wants only her : )

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”