THE STEFFY SHOW!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Trish12

Re: THE STEFFY SHOW!

Postby Trish12 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:22 am

Frankly I think it was time for Steffy to be happy. Also, I would never understand Hope. She never gave Oliver a second chance, why because mommy banged him or he wasn't rich. I bet you if Steffy wasn't the least bit interested in Liam, Hope would have caredless. She did for a while, until her mother turned her into a pathetic winner and stalker. The entire time Hope was traveling and promoting her line along with her virginity, she could have caredless what Liam taught. She left the door wide open, and she should have never ran to mommy in time of crisis. As for Steffy, you got girl. I like Steffy style, she is a barbie. She's a rock star, dark hair beauty.

Harriet 1962

Postby Harriet 1962 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Quote maggymom:
Quote Trisha555:
Quote sj-granny: JMW is wonderful I was close to not watching anymore then one day she came on the show and there I was hooked. I can't wait to see what see does next.

I totally agree. I had stopped watching B&B. Steffy really spice things up.

Dope pounding on the gondola door was priceless. LOL can you spell L O S E R!! Go back to school and get a grip or you will end up in the psyche ward where you belong.

Such a beautiful, natural wedding without all the fuss and muss. I loved it!

Dope, if you can't show respect for the newly married couple, at least show some respect for yourself. You are looking pathetic and desperate.

You would think the writers would save Dope a little embarassment and have her just STFU. She looks like a nut banging and screaming. Doesn't she have to preach today? Doesn't she have any work to do for her Aunt HAG'S campaign?

Steffy has brought new life to this otherwise very dull show. This IS the Steffy show. :)

smithnwb

Postby smithnwb » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Quote Trish12: Frankly I think it was time for Steffy to be happy. Also, I would never understand Hope. She never gave Oliver a second chance, why because mommy banged him or he wasn't rich. I bet you if Steffy wasn't the least bit interested in Liam, Hope would have caredless. She did for a while, until her mother turned her into a pathetic winner and stalker. The entire time Hope was traveling and promoting her line along with her virginity, she could have caredless what Liam taught. She left the door wide open, and she should have never ran to mommy in time of crisis. As for Steffy, you got girl. I like Steffy style, she is a barbie. She's a rock star, dark hair beauty.

You are so right. It is time for Steffy to be happy. Now maybe we won't have to listen to all her whining and bi+@hing about how Mommy & Daddy aren't together anymore, or how Daddy ran out on her, or how The Logans always win. Woe is me. Poor pitiful Steffy. Now FINALLY she can live her pathetic life with a "Logan's man" that doesn't really love her ... and here I thought she was following in Brooke's footsteps, but I guess she's more like her crazy Mama after all!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”