Steffy and Liam

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
havetocamp

Re: Steffy and Liam

Postby havetocamp » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:46 am

How can a relationship be full of fresh air when every conversation is full of me,me,me (her) and I don't love you, ok maybe you stroke my ego so I will listen more.(him)
Imagine what Steffy could be like if she was actually in a love story of her own! She has such a wonderful laugh and so spontaneous, but when she is trying to wedge her way into another relationship it is so forced. I believe if she had a relationship of her own and it was being tested, she would fight and win, but this way she is so pathetic and miserable. She and her mother complain she is always getting hurt, well she sets herself up for it and it is going to fail everytime. Writers, give Steffy a real story line...

MiMi713

Postby MiMi713 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:47 am

Quote Gator77:
Quote posepose:
Quote Gator77:
Quote MiMi713: I thought Hope said she was dropped off at Liam's so she could surprise him.

No.. When Brooke asked her where her car was she said she parked out back, to surprise Liam! I clearly remember this! So Liam will see her car tomorrow morning! I can hardly wait! Unless is leaving a loose end here! Hope's car was last known to be hidden at Liam's!

You are right MiMi Dope was dropped off. Just more making shitt up to start trouble.

So NOW they say well.....Dope is only 18 or 19!! So why is HOmom pimping her and dressing her up like a HOOKER?
The HOgans are one sick family.
GO STEFFY!!!

Rewatch the show !!!! I know what Brooke and Hope said that day! If you don't believe me, then go watch! Stop attacking me! OK? PLEASE???? I have a right to my POV's and to my opinions and I have been very respectful to everyone today! You know why? Because I feel sorry for Steffy;s fans! As a Brooke fan, I have not always liked Brooke's Sl's, either, but I am glad that Bell finally threw someone other than Brooke or Taylor in front of a bus for a change!
The question is, are her fans going to stick by her? Of course! Good night!

Chill - I just looked at it again and as Brooke came through the door she said "I wasn't sure you were here I didn't see your car" Hope answered "I had Max (or whatever) drop me off, cause if he saw my car he would know I was here and I want him to be totally surprised" May not be exact, but close enough.

havetocamp

Postby havetocamp » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:51 am

Quote MiMi713: I thought Hope said she was dropped off at Liam's so she could surprise him.

She did, she told her mom that she had Madison drop her off.

posepose

Postby posepose » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 am

Quote havetocamp:

And yet we will never get an admission that they were WRONG. The same people cause all the trouble making up their own version of everything. It is always best to stick to the facts. ;) Why is that so hard for some people? 8)

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:50 am

Quote ellie_w: I hate steffy. she is a hoe and a bi*ch and they should just kill her off or atleast have liam leave her at the alter for hope!

What is her problem any way. She is ugly, her dressing style is ugly, her character is annoying and he is always after someone elses man.

She is really really annoying. they should just get rid of her.

This is actor bashing and is not allowed. Just so you know she dont get a say in dressing style.

lorree

Postby lorree » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:37 am

don't talk about Steffie but kill the Logans about their clothes. A whole thread was started on something Brooke wore. she was talking about what Steffie was wearing and that is allowed people do it all the time. That Hope dresses too old, Stephanes pants suits. you can talk about clothes but not the actor. Much is said about their clothes all of them even the men sometimes but of mostly Steffie cause she dresses a little weird and takes chances with her clothes.

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:59 am

Quote posepose:
Quote havetocamp:

And yet we will never get an admission that they were WRONG. The same people cause all the trouble making up their own version of everything. It is always best to stick to the facts. ;) Why is that so hard for some people? 8)

Puhlease...I've witnessed soo many people come on this MB and start crap, just because they can, with their version of what they think happened ~) Maybe if everyone tried sticking to the FACTS some people wouldn't be waiting on an admission that's never going to happen :~

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:51 am

Quote lorree: don't talk about Steffie but kill the Logans about their clothes. A whole thread was started on something Brooke wore. she was talking about what Steffie was wearing and that is allowed people do it all the time. That Hope dresses too old, Stephanes pants suits. you can talk about clothes but not the actor. Much is said about their clothes all of them even the men sometimes but of mostly Steffie cause she dresses a little weird and takes chances with her clothes.

I guess what is good for the goose is not good for the gander, Lorree. People forget it works both ways!

Gator77

Postby Gator77 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:03 am

Quote MiMi713:
Quote Gator77:
Quote posepose:
Quote Gator77:

No.. When Brooke asked her where her car was she said she parked out back, to surprise Liam! I clearly remember this! So Liam will see her car tomorrow morning! I can hardly wait! Unless is leaving a loose end here! Hope's car was last known to be hidden at Liam's!

You are right MiMi Dope was dropped off. Just more making shitt up to start trouble.

So NOW they say well.....Dope is only 18 or 19!! So why is HOmom pimping her and dressing her up like a HOOKER?
The HOgans are one sick family.
GO STEFFY!!!

Rewatch the show !!!! I know what Brooke and Hope said that day! If you don't believe me, then go watch! Stop attacking me! OK? PLEASE???? I have a right to my POV's and to my opinions and I have been very respectful to everyone today! You know why? Because I feel sorry for Steffy;s fans! As a Brooke fan, I have not always liked Brooke's Sl's, either, but I am glad that Bell finally threw someone other than Brooke or Taylor in front of a bus for a change!
The question is, are her fans going to stick by her? Of course! Good night!

Chill - I just looked at it again and as Brooke came through the door she said "I wasn't sure you were here I didn't see your car" Hope answered "I had Max (or whatever) drop me off, cause if he saw my car he would know I was here and I want him to be totally surprised" May not be exact, but close enough.

Ok,, I will go with it!!

I am not going to rewatch it myself! If that is what happened then I will go with it! I really thought what I thought for some reason, and was NOT trying to re-write anything! This is getting a little out of hand... All of this just because I made a mistake... Excuse me! But NOBODY on this MB is perfect!
Sorry if I got that "part wrong"! A little bitty part that really doesn't even MATTER!

consensus

Postby consensus » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 am

Quote Gator77:
Quote vicc: Apparently- Liam doesn't feel so much chemistry for Steffy-
he could have had her long before today...
he was in a bad place thinking Hope doesn't want him,
and Steffy was begging for it. The chemisty was not so much...he was thinking of Hope after he had Steffy.
Clearly it was all about Hope...
I didn't see chemistry--it just looked pathetic--
esp. for Steffy.

Hey Vicc! I always enjoy reading your posts, as you have very good perception and a clear knowledge of history I agree with you too, that there is absolutely zero chemistry between Steffy and Liam! IMO, Steffy and Bill are USING Liam for their own reasons, which are at this point undisclosed!Maybe Steffy is trying to get revenge on Bill or trying to make him see what he lost w/her! And Bill's motives, IMO, are strictly business!

Iagree with your post there is zero chemistry with Liam/Steffy. He was thinking about Hope when they had that quick quckie. I just hope this is all in somebody's imagination...

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”