Steffy and Liam

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Gator77

Re: Steffy and Liam

Postby Gator77 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote kdroberts: Steffy is just as screwed up as Hope is. Steffy has some serious daddy issues to deal with and she is also controlling Liam with his desire for sex. Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship. I agree with you that Hope needs to grow up, but Liam and Steffy also need to grow up before entering into a rebound relationship. She is rebounding from Bill which she saw as a father figure because he showed her attention and Liam thinks that sex is the most important thing in a relationship. It was only 2 months to wait and Hope did change her mind, but Liam was so caught up in getting married and having sex he could not see straight. Steffy manipulated his feelings and used them to her advantage. Laim and Steffy is a disaster because he is not going to get over Hope that easy. She is the next best thing to Hope, because if Steffy wasnt "So interested" who would have Liam ran to. He would have just waited until the wedding and went along with the situation. Who will be Steffy's next target becausse Liam is only a phase to her and Bill wants her in the family to manipulate her from her stock of Forrester. Bill is using Steffy and Stefy is using Liam to get back at the Logans.

Exactly, if Steffy wasn't around to pick up when Liam dropped something, none of this would have happened. I thought Steffy was intelligent, smart and sexy..the only thing I see is she put the latter into good use and as far as the former qualities, I have to say the writers were successful in making her character just like her mother, Taylor, who has always accepted hand-me-downs and slopping seconds.

Hand me downs!! LOL
I loved that line on the show, too!
Steffi is just using Liam and so is Bill!!!
and @ kdroberts above^^^ AWESOME POST!!!!

starrlight

Postby starrlight » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Taylor and Brooke always the second for Ridge. If the does not have Taylor he goes back to Brooke or vice versa.

For 20 plus years Ridge never changed and both women are always waiting for Ridge!

Now, the new generation: Steffy and HO.pe will take over . . . It is so sad and writers seem to have no more new story, but recycle it.

mariemike

Postby mariemike » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Ridge chose Both Caroline AND Taylor to marry over The HO.

The HO was NEVER first. Not for lack of trying though!! She tried EVERYTHING but was never Ridge's first choice.
Hum mm, so who was it that got sloppy seconds? LOL

Do some of these posters actually watch instead of just make it up?

Pisces67

Postby Pisces67 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: I think in Liam's mind, he was hoping that Steffy was Hope....that's what he was thinking after the deed was done.
Tomorrow he will wake up and smell the coffee!

I think that perhaps your speculation was dead wrong....Hope, oops I mean Dope dreamt of Liam and Steffy....looked like Liam woke up......looking for Steffy NOT Dope.....
and then reiterated his committment to......Steffy

mariemike

Postby mariemike » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Quote Pisces67: [quote]Quote grandpadanucci: I think in Liam's mind, he was hoping that Steffy was Hope....that's what he was thinking after the deed was done.
Tomorrow he will wake up and smell the coffee!

HA HA, the only coffee Liam smelled was the cup that his beautiful fiancee put in his hands. lol.
Liam had NO REGRETS!!! But thanks for your prediction, I got a kick out of it.....always do ;)

teafortwo

Postby teafortwo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:15 pm

agreed she doesn't get a say in how she dresses and she is a lovely girl with a beautiful spirit respect that and a great actress she is doing the best she can with what the WRITERS give her to work with! Thank you for reminding people about bashing and geeze it isn't personal people it's a soap and right now the storyline is going this way..we all know that in the end our poor Steffy is going to get her heart broke :/ I for one know it accept it but don't like it one bit!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”