Pro Hope (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
psych

Re: The I Love Hope Club!

Postby psych » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:27 pm

agreee gmrose- Oliver is adorable and since I wasn't watching during the whole mess with he and Brooke, I'm hoping maybe they can make a go at a healthy relationship since Liam will never commit. As long as Steffy and Bill are around, Hope and Liam will always have difficulties which is a travesty but true. They have the love, that is for sure but it doesn't seem enough with all the interference. Hope is the star of the show, the most mature woman on there, beating out her mom and Taylor by miles. They both need to grow up.

Destinyforever2505

Postby Destinyforever2505 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Quote grandmarose: Watched the sneak peek of her with Oliver and they both look great in it. He looks so much better without those bangs in his face, very handsome.

I know GMR, that clip had me swooning, lol.. I just find Oliver dreamy;)
Then I see clips of Lope and there is so much love... I'm as confused as Liam... Well maybe not quite that bad...

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Quote Destinyforever2505:
Quote grandmarose: Watched the sneak peek of her with Oliver and they both look great in it. He looks so much better without those bangs in his face, very handsome.

Then I see clips of Lope and there is so much love... I'm as confused as Liam... Well maybe not quite that bad...

Destiny, I know I also went through that with Bridge & Bricky, thought Bridge was just so romantic then along came Bricky and wow. So I am sure there are some Hope fans that like Oliver and some that like Liam, and then some that want a new hot hunk, they all work for me :)

Destinyforever2505

Postby Destinyforever2505 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote Destinyforever2505:

Destiny, I know I also went through that with Bridge & Bricky, thought Bridge was just so romantic then along came Bricky and wow. So I am sure there are some Hope fans that like Oliver and some that like Liam, and then some that want a new hot hunk, they all work for me :)

GMR, I am just ready for Hope to have some fun. If Oliver can do that good. I remember all the heartache Brooke went through with Ridge and then Nick came along. He showed her how to have some fun and to stop repeating the same cycle. I think it's time for Hope to have that. It's not so much I want her to rush into another romance but live a little.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote BoldMama: I've seen soo many posts criticizing Hope for asking her mother to plan this wedding 8) I watched the show on Friday and it was crystal clear that Hope had nothing to do with Brooke's plans 8)

She's in the dark just like Liam, well maybe not like him..but she's not in on the plans, LOL ;)

I agree Boldmama, all the spoilers point to Brooke planning this surprise wedding all on her own. She was the one that brought Father Fontana to LA. I do wish while he is here they would ask how the marriage can be invalid if they were married by the Church and to be married by the Church you have to sign all sorts of documents . That I would love to hear.

grandma good point .

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Quote psych: agreee gmrose- Oliver is adorable and since I wasn't watching during the whole mess with he and Brooke, I'm hoping maybe they can make a go at a healthy relationship since Liam will never commit. As long as Steffy and Bill are around, Hope and Liam will always have difficulties which is a travesty but true. They have the love, that is for sure but it doesn't seem enough with all the interference. Hope is the star of the show, the most mature woman on there, beating out her mom and Taylor by miles. They both need to grow up.

Great post . Yes hope is the star of the show she is a natural beauty . Oh yes Ollie is a cutie .

talk

Postby talk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:26 am

Quote novemberrain72:
Quote talk: I have to leave for a couple of hours....
but......
I want to leave you with a question for you to answer.....

Why did Liam tell Stef that she made him all that he is or some such junk?
How could he say that to her?
I certainly don't have any information from watching every episode....about what he is talking about.

All I can guess is he thinks she made him Liam Spencer.
Hope brings out the Liam Cooper.

He wasn't a spineless idiot til she came into his life . She sure in the hell didn't make him a man . If anything he reverted backwards to being a boy .

But WHY would that big UNTRUTH come out of his mouth?

talk

Postby talk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:32 am

Quote talk:
Quote babez: i'm glad to see that some Hope fans are being tired of liam. the loser has to think about if he wants Hope or not. what's there to think about?she's gold, he's a mess. i hope he ends up with steffy,after all they have a family now. let Hope move on writers, please.

I think Bell may be going this way:

Liam is stuck w/ the shank and has to watch his real love (Hope) move on and enjoy some other male friendships and a life of fun and strong connections.

In my opinion, Liam needs at least a year of this treatment.

After that, I will reassess.

Maybe this is what I would like to see happen.
It would be a fitting way to end this triangle.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:07 am

Quote psych: agreee gmrose- Oliver is adorable and since I wasn't watching during the whole mess with he and Brooke, I'm hoping maybe they can make a go at a healthy relationship since Liam will never commit. As long as Steffy and Bill are around, Hope and Liam will always have difficulties which is a travesty but true. They have the love, that is for sure but it doesn't seem enough with all the interference. Hope is the star of the show, the most mature woman on there, beating out her mom and Taylor by miles. They both need to grow up.

I agree psych, Bill is a big minus in my opinion, he will always be interfering just like Stephanie, so Hope would be so much better off without him in her life, she deserves her happiness.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 am

Quote grandmarose:

I agree psych, Bill is a big minus in my opinion, he will always be interfering just like Stephanie, so Hope would be so much better off without him in her life, she deserves her happiness.

ICAM!! Bill will definitely ALWAYS be a meddeler and Hope will be so much better off without that man as a father in law.. He's the one that needs much needed therapy but please not by that Tay lady!! Hope only deserves the best and that is what she will be getting SOON!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”