Pro Hope (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
coco50

Re: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Postby coco50 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:00 am

Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote coco50: So glad to see Beautiful, Talented Hope on my screen. She really brightened up this show. Bell, get busy and bring her back. PRONTO, NOW. I would love to see Hope push Quinn down a big flight of stairs. Now, that would be a great storyline.

Yes Coco, that would be a great start. And maybe Hope comes back and kidnapped her dad for a couple of hours to chat with him..in the mean time, Brooke locks evil Quinn in the elavator, then tricks her into steam room and cranks up the heat!!!! :D It's time for Hope and Brooke to kick some butt!!!!

You are so right. Time for some big PAYBACK. The sooner, the better. Quinn and Deacon deserve each other. They're both worthless.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Quote coco50:
Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote coco50: So glad to see Beautiful, Talented Hope on my screen. She really brightened up this show. Bell, get busy and bring her back. PRONTO, NOW. I would love to see Hope push Quinn down a big flight of stairs. Now, that would be a great storyline.

Yes Coco, that would be a great start. And maybe Hope comes back and kidnapped her dad for a couple of hours to chat with him..in the mean time, Brooke locks evil Quinn in the elavator, then tricks her into steam room and cranks up the heat!!!! :D It's time for Hope and Brooke to kick some butt!!!!

You are so right. Time for some big PAYBACK. The sooner, the better. Quinn and Deacon deserve each other. They're both worthless.

Yep yep, can't wait for Hope to come back!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 am

KM was simply stunning last night at the Emmys!

Bell won himself an Emmy with Hope's goodbye scenes..yep, that's what he submitted for the Best Writing award!

Come on, Bell, bring KM/Hope back and you can win more Emmys lol. :-)

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:49 am

Way to go, KM, for making the OK Magazines BEST dress list for the Emmys! Stunning! :-)

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon May 04, 2015 9:54 am

Now that creepy scumbag Wyatt has moved on to young Nicole, Hope should come back and kick some serious butt.

Come on, Bell, bring Hope back! This show is a MESS and it's horrible without Hope.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun May 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Please bring Hope back. This show is awful without her. Bell only has one single s/l and it's the Maya show. I'm sick and tired of every character on canvas talking about Maya and Rick..NOTHING else. >(

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sat May 23, 2015 11:44 am

This show needs Hope! It is unbearable right now with crappy writing. Bring KM back or recast. We need more young Logans, not more bratty Forresters. >(

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat May 23, 2015 8:00 pm

I would love for Hope to return with Bridge & Logan, and maybe she can bring a recasted RJ. And since Dante is coming back, how about bringing back Dino :))

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Thu May 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Bring Hope back!!!! This show has way too many Forresters running around. >(

We need MORE young Logans!!!!

Bring back Hope and Bridget too!!!!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:36 pm

This show desperately needs more Logans now!!!! Give us Hope and Bridget, if not, introduce new Logans.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”