Pro Hope (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
silo

The I Love Hope Club!

Postby silo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:23 am

I love Hope. Yes, she can be boring at times, but she is a good kid! She is strong and she stands up for the people she loves! And most importantly: She is NOT Steffy! Go Hope!

grandmarose

Re: The I Love Hope Club!

Postby grandmarose » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:25 am

Quote silo: I love Hope. Yes, she can be boring at times, but she is a good kid! She is strong and she stands up for the people she loves! And most importantly: She is NOT Steffy! Go Hope!

Yes, I also love the character, she is a good person , very caring and forgiving :] maybe she is not a hot tamale like Steffy but she is beautify & feisty :) so yes you go girl!!!

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 am

Great posts, ladies! She has never been my favorite but I cannot see why all the beating up of the girl, at least she loves her family and will go to the ground for them, she is a total opposite of Steffy and that can be nothing but a good thing. I think it is just easy to pick on her and find fault and the fact that she is Brooke's daughter makes it even more fun!

Good thread, silo!

fla_beach_bunny

Postby fla_beach_bunny » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 am

I love that Hope wants to wait till shes married to have sex. Not many young ladies like her think about that. Shes a beautiful young lady and has lots of potential. I dont understand why others bash her character because shes kissing her boyfriend either. I am glad she doesnt act trampy like Steffy who is too busy chasing everyones man, that she doesnt even try to get her own.

presbyterian1

Postby presbyterian1 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 pm

i love Hope too.She has more substance than slutty

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:46 pm

I like Hope. I think she is pretty ,intelligent, honest and can be tough when she needs to be. She is EVERYTHING Steffy Forrester CANNOT and NEVER will be. :D :D :D :D :D :D

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 pm

I really like Hope and she has all the qualities I would want in a granddaughter, but I just don't have one yet.

jbutler4ever

Postby jbutler4ever » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:47 pm

YAYYYY I'm so glad someone started a Hope love thread, because the relentless bashing was getting hard to deal with! How I love Hope, let me count the ways! I love her snarky wit, intelligence, ideals, and while the writers aren't trying to sex her up, she is incredibly sexy and definitely a hot tamale! I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you've seen Kim Matula in anything else, you know pretty well that a sexy Hope blows Steffy out of the water. I for one can't wait for that moment. And while I love her with Liam, because they have a really cute witty compatibility, I could care less who she's with. She even looked cute with Thomas today. Go Hope!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:04 pm

YES ,great posts!!!
Loving it :)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Quote fla_beach_bunny: I love that Hope wants to wait till shes married to have sex. Not many young ladies like her think about that. Shes a beautiful young lady and has lots of potential. I dont understand why others bash her character because shes kissing her boyfriend either. I am glad she doesnt act trampy like Steffy who is too busy chasing everyones man, that she doesnt even try to get her own.

Bunny, I can't understand that either, I must have blinked when Hope put on her stripper shoes and stripper moves because dang that looked a lot like a Steffy to me in trench coat for Bill, bra & panties for Liam, and of course a bikini for Owen and Oliver, all she needed was the pole 8) Not too sure what the bait was for Marcus & Rick ~)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”