Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby bnb fan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi guys, what's up with resurrecting this thread? I had all but forgotten about the 'woe is me' and was surprised to see this awful reminder of the worst character (next to Brook) in the history of this show. I'd say momma and spawn are about equal in my hatred for each.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Quote bnb fan: Hi guys, what's up with resurrecting this thread? I had all but forgotten about the 'woe is me' and was surprised to see this awful reminder of the worst character (next to Brook) in the history of this show. I'd say momma and spawn are about equal in my hatred for each.

ICAM No need to talk about the one who has been successfuly replaced by Ivy. Here is to relieve any fear of her returning per KM.
https://instagram.com/p/6DZ0ZPRr6i/?taken-by=kimbpics

Remember this was written for her fans so we don't miss her and it is great news.

"Hope will not be returning at the moment. I'm still exploring another side of life! "

Just posted an hour ago.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Quote trytryagain:
Quote bnb fan: Hi guys, what's up with resurrecting this thread? I had all but forgotten about the 'woe is me' and was surprised to see this awful reminder of the worst character (next to Brook) in the history of this show. I'd say momma and spawn are about equal in my hatred for each.

ICAM No need to talk about the one who has been successfuly replaced by Ivy. Here is to relieve any fear of her returning per KM.
https://instagram.com/p/6DZ0ZPRr6i/?taken-by=kimbpics

Remember this was written for her fans so we don't miss her and it is great news.

"Hope will not be returning at the moment. I'm still exploring another side of life! "

Just posted an hour ago.

Glad she is not coming back. And yes, I think Ivy has taken over.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:04 pm

So glad Try and flocon were are on the same wave length - Trytry - that instagram made me want to puke! Bleck - seriously???? The hope character was awful and definitely wasn't me that missed her - bleck sorry keep wanting to puke at the thought bleck *)

may this thread never emerge again...

i got sick thinking the worst that she was coming back when I saw this thread on the first page of this board - bleck *)

Thank goodness *) it's not true and confirmed by her *) almost felt like another Logan Katie only mine would be a real heart attack 8) :-) bleck *)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”