Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:56 am

scrappie wrote:Why oh why did they have to bring this pathetic girl back? Silly tramp still acting like she so saintly yet still chasing after a married man. :roll: Hope makes me sick.

She makes me sick too scrappie.

I remember how Liam was jumping through all these hoops the ENTIRE time they were together. Liam walked on eggshells.

Maybe if Hope had been all about Liam in the beginning... they would not have had issues. Once Hope gets back into Liam's pants...it will be the same old same old. Hope the narcissist.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Hope has not changed. Same old hypocrite!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Different actress, same annoying character...

jade17

Postby jade17 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 pm

OMG! That conversation between her and Brooke the other day was sooo telling. Hope: "I've always thought they were mismatched." "I am worried about them having a child together". So, what is she saying, she hopes Steffy looses this baby too or should I say "the obstacle." Brooke, do you even need to ask her if she is still in love with Liaaaam? Seriously, you are not that stupid!

jade17

Postby jade17 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:21 pm

WTH was she wearing today? I expected a little better considering it was her mother's wedding. Is Bell still trying to portray her as "Miss Sweet & Innocent"? Gag me!

I noticed she lied ny omission by not telling Steffy she had rushed over to Liam's hotel room vegan sandwiches in hand to "comfort" him and basically tell him not to come to the wedding.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:50 pm

They are just repeating the same storyline. Hope and Steffy running after Mr. Waffle.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Hope hasn't changed one bit. If she gets involved with Liam knowing he's still in love with Steffy, she deserves to be hurt.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:38 pm

I keep reading in interviews and on the boards that Hope is not trying to interfere. Well that isn't how she is written. She is $Bill junior.

She didn't care enough about Liam or Steffy to confide in her their current situation. She had to go to everyone who might know to find out ammunition on her rival. That isn't support. That isn't love. That is $Bill. Just like $Bill she knew where to get the information. Brooke promised Steffy if she confided in her she wouldn't say anything to anyone. Of course she lied because she told her inbred daughter.

Now I am reading in interviews that Hope wants to heal Steams marriage because that is what Liam wants. All I have seen is Hope as desperate to getting Liam as Bill was sky. The baby or as Hope seems to think is just collateral damage. If she really was trying to help them she wouldn't be flirting with Liam. She wouldn't lay on the bed with him or sit so close. If she wanted to be a sister or friend to Steffy she wouldn't be talking trash about her behind her back. Notice now that Liam is vulnerable because of Steffy's betrayal it is a repeat of Steffy and BIll. This time Liam can't think straight just like Steffy. Also $Bill is now Hope. Both are preying on the vulnerability of the hurt one by trying to deepen Steam's wedge by talking trash about the one not there. Hope can't stop talking about Steffy's betrayal just like Bill couldn't stop talking about Liam's betrayal. Only reason they haven't hit the sheets yet is because she showed up when he had time to think. Doesn't stop $Bill or $Bill junior aka Hope that neither Steffy or Liam wants to talk about the sins of the other they just keep talking and bashing. There is no redeeming this failed recast.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:21 pm

trytryagain wrote:I keep reading in interviews and on the boards that Hope is not trying to interfere. Well that isn't how she is written. She is $Bill junior.

She didn't care enough about Liam or Steffy to confide in her their current situation. She had to go to everyone who might know to find out ammunition on her rival. That isn't support. That isn't love. That is $Bill. Just like $Bill she knew where to get the information. Brooke promised Steffy if she confided in her she wouldn't say anything to anyone. Of course she lied because she told her inbred daughter.

Now I am reading in interviews that Hope wants to heal Steams marriage because that is what Liam wants. All I have seen is Hope as desperate to getting Liam as Bill was sky. The baby or as Hope seems to think is just collateral damage. If she really was trying to help them she wouldn't be flirting with Liam. She wouldn't lay on the bed with him or sit so close. If she wanted to be a sister or friend to Steffy she wouldn't be talking trash about her behind her back. Notice now that Liam is vulnerable because of Steffy's betrayal it is a repeat of Steffy and BIll. This time Liam can't think straight just like Steffy. Also $Bill is now Hope. Both are preying on the vulnerability of the hurt one by trying to deepen Steam's wedge by talking trash about the one not there. Hope can't stop talking about Steffy's betrayal just like Bill couldn't stop talking about Liam's betrayal. Only reason they haven't hit the sheets yet is because she showed up when he had time to think. Doesn't stop $Bill or $Bill junior aka Hope that neither Steffy or Liam wants to talk about the sins of the other they just keep talking and bashing. There is no redeeming this failed recast.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Such a well thought out and good post. I hadn't thought about it, but you are certainly correct! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”