Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
fracabell

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby fracabell » Tue May 15, 2018 3:34 pm

Rebound is only with Liam because of lies, and Rebound can only get liam by badmouthing Steffy. Rebound will get whats coming to her soon. Can't believe the writers worship the character of Rebound, she is useless.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 am

Brooke’s mini-me will be wearing her ma’s wedding gown & underwear to start her deceptive life with her sister’s husband. Ma must be so proud of her little adultress.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun May 20, 2018 10:34 am

LaaaLaaa wrote:Brooke’s mini-me will be wearing her ma’s wedding gown & underwear to start her deceptive life with her sister’s husband. Ma must be so proud of her little adultress.

It wont be the first time that Hope's ma broke out some old nasty lingerie and gave it to her daughter.

Hope and Brooke are just nasty as hell!

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Sun May 20, 2018 11:38 am

The Gift just keep on giving for Hope Loagan. She asked for it and insist on getting Liam to the altar.

It is embarrassing as hell on your wedding day to be left at the altar for the groom to go and have a talk with his brother...... Tells you much Hope Something stinking and it lead back to YOU, Hope."

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sat May 26, 2018 11:50 pm

Omg. I think I may despise this Hope more than the last one and trust me.. The last one was despicable. Hope Logan is a pathetic rebound. I cant stand the sight of this disgusting fake second choice rebound chick. She is an embarrassment to women all over. Ratings have been in the toilet since rebound came back to the show. Can't stand nasty disgusting Hope Logan. Send her back to Italy please.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Tue May 29, 2018 11:35 am

Gosh I cannot stand this hypocritical witch. Go back to Italy Hope. Miss Rebound.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”