Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Izitjo

Re: I Hate Hope Club

Postby Izitjo » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Hers something of interest.

The I Hate Steffy Club was started 03/2011 and now has a whopping 730 post.

The I hate Hope Club started 5 months later has OVER 2000 post.

Hope wins AGAIN :D

sagefan

Postby sagefan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:08 pm

I agree!!! I can't stand the fact that Brook and her tacky sisters keep winning after treating Taylor, Stephanie, Steffy and her DEAD Sister like dirt. They have all had to suffer from the low life Logan sisters who spin it like they are innocent. I have watched B & B since the first day it aired. Enough of Brook and her offspring defeating the good Stephanie and family.

sluttydope

Postby sluttydope » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Quote Izitjo: Hers something of interest.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

TicsMolesWartsOh MY

Postby TicsMolesWartsOh MY » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:41 pm

I agree that the I HATE HOPE club has TONS of different posters on the thread, not just the same two grandparents every other post *)

It is so obvious that Steffy has all the fans!

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Quote Izitjo: Hers something of interest.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D :D

blondetaz1

Postby blondetaz1 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Quote DopeIsaBore:
Quote fortaylor:
Quote DopeIsaBore: Thanks FT, I didn't realize that.

I will not miss the HOshow at all. I am sick of watching Steffy and Taylor prop the Hos up. Bell blew it big time, he failed and he offended the largest fan base on B & B. And that goes for ANY country.

They will still do the Emmy show on the 23rd with the other awards.
Btw, we are NOT allowed to use some names anymore. Addy instituted new guidelines they are at the top of page one of the board.

Those of us who have names that are no longer legal have a dilemma. Our names were legal when we signed-up, the rule was changed on us after our names were okayed. The other problem is it has always been ilegal to change your screen name!

Addy is the only one allowed to change it. She can either change my name or she can ban me. I don't care either way. The bullies are still posting and still causing turmoil. I will not miss the board or the HO show.
Most Steffy fans quit watching and posting anyway.

There is a closed thread on page nine or ten where this question about the usernames was asked and Addy's response lead me to believe that those who already had the name is okay.

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 pm

I hope the writers aren't going to try to make Steffy and hope friends. I wouldn't buy it and I don't want it. Again I don't buy what they're selling! I hate hope! Steffy does too! We all do! Lol.

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Brooke jr. is more delusional than I thought.Your sucking face with Liam like he is oxygen.The kisses look childish as you are ..so pathetic that you are deliberately trying to work your pill poppin magic clutching Liam hard than I clutch and shifter my car.But than you asked our angel Steffy to be your friend geezzzzzz..Hope you are walking on EGG SHELLS did you know see that HUGE smile liam HAD ON HIS FACE WHEN HE SAW STEFFY he has never smiled that hard and long and its all because he is officially in love with STEFFY she has his heart and soon he will see and feel it.Just my opinion but today Brooke also saw Liam's love for Steffy..So I know you want all of Liam but you will never have all of his heart..because it belongs to STEFFY....I still hate Hope please go and play Pacman or something :D :D :D

Ssgoldengirl

Postby Ssgoldengirl » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Quote IHeartLizzie: I hope the writers aren't going to try to make Steffy and hope friends. I wouldn't buy it and I don't want it. Again I don't buy what they're selling! I hate hope! Steffy does too! We all do! Lol.

I hate hope also I just get why they have to make Steffy all of a sudden want to get along wit this twit just to make hope not as boring it's just not working all that giggling makes me want to stick hopes head in a microwave on high.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 pm

This character has to go!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”