Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
yvaine-

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby yvaine- » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:34 pm

I remember reading a Brad Bell interview shortly after KM's departure, where he stated how surprised he was to learn that the character of Hope was so disliked.

So evidentally, the solution to that was to bring the character back and make it even more unlikable than it was before.

happens

Postby happens » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Hope's jealousy sure was on glaring display today. :lol: :lol: :lol: Steffy gave Liam to Hope, Hope is carrying a baby conceived with Steffy's husband yet Hope's still not happy. Why would Hope care that Steffy hired Sally as a designer? Hope told Sally she would never design for hftf. I think Hope knows that Sally has so much talent where as Hope herself has none. Now that Steffy has Sally suddenly Hope wants Sally. What a pathetic little girl Hope is.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:18 pm

happens wrote:Hope's jealousy sure was on glaring display today. :lol: :lol: :lol: Steffy gave Liam to Hope, Hope is carrying a baby conceived with Steffy's husband yet Hope's still not happy. Why would Hope care that Steffy hired Sally as a designer? Hope told Sally she would never design for hftf. I think Hope knows that Sally has so much talent where as Hope herself has none. Now that Steffy has Sally suddenly Hope wants Sally. What a pathetic little girl Hope is.

Steffy even asked Hope if she wanted Sally back and Hope said no. Hope is obsessed with Steffy. She knows Liam didn't choose her. She knows Steffy kicked him out and he didn't go to her. Maybe she saw Liam's texts to Steffy that he screwed up and loved Steffy. That they could make it work. Hope had no interest in HFTF when she was chasing Steffy's husband. She had no interest in getting critter prenatal care for the first 20 weeks of her pregnancy when she was trying to break up Kelly's family. She doesn't want Sally but she still wants to complain. I hate that Steffy is propping this worthless character. Shame even Steffy isn't enough to make most watch her.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Hope has some nerve. She is pitching a fit about Sally walking away from HFTF for Intimates. Steffy asks her if she wants Sally back and she says no. I guess she just likes to cause issues. Then she criticizes Sally for lying and costing FC millions. I guess she forgot about how she lied about her morals which cost FC millions when she was caught by Maggie and her mother.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:50 pm

trytryagain wrote:
happens wrote:Hope's jealousy sure was on glaring display today. :lol: :lol: :lol: Steffy gave Liam to Hope, Hope is carrying a baby conceived with Steffy's husband yet Hope's still not happy. Why would Hope care that Steffy hired Sally as a designer? Hope told Sally she would never design for hftf. I think Hope knows that Sally has so much talent where as Hope herself has none. Now that Steffy has Sally suddenly Hope wants Sally. What a pathetic little girl Hope is.

Steffy even asked Hope if she wanted Sally back and Hope said no. Hope is obsessed with Steffy. She knows Liam didn't choose her. She knows Steffy kicked him out and he didn't go to her. Maybe she saw Liam's texts to Steffy that he screwed up and loved Steffy. That they could make it work. Hope had no interest in HFTF when she was chasing Steffy's husband. She had no interest in getting critter prenatal care for the first 20 weeks of her pregnancy when she was trying to break up Kelly's family. She doesn't want Sally but she still wants to complain. I hate that Steffy is propping this worthless character. Shame even Steffy isn't enough to make most watch her.

ITA without steffy this show will be useless bell better hope that JMW doesn't walk if something better comes her I wish she get a prime time gig she is too good for this show same as TK and RS are too good for this show then let's see if his precious logans can carry the show NOT the ratings prove they can't :lol:

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:25 am

Bell better BEG JMW to stay on this sinking ship of a show. She and TK and RS are the best things going for Bold right now.
Oh yeah.. Hope is a worthless sack of trash. She is truly vile and disgusting. Glad she is so unhappy all the time. It's what the rebound witch deserves.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”