Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
Polynesia
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby Polynesia » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:34 pm

The family Stain has no fashion sense. She should not be allowed to set foot in FC. All she does is disrespect the bosses in her ugly outfits. I hate nasty Hope Sharpe.

User avatar
BieberFan
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby BieberFan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Hope and her backburned cement baby need to disappear for good. Hope is so nasty and insipid. Why is she even around? She adds nothing of value to the show. She brings down every character she interacts with. Hope Sharpe is a disgusting slug.

User avatar
denjayisi
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby denjayisi » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:18 pm

BieberFan wrote:Gosh I hate this nasty disgusting character. What a loser Hope Sharpe is. She makes me want to vomit.


...And the dress that Hope's had on looks like the perfect dress for vomiting on....actually, I think the designer did!


User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 50835
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:10 am

Hate her...hate Liam..send them to international

User avatar
BieberFan
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby BieberFan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:29 pm

So happy nasty Hope wasn't on today to stink up the show.

User avatar
Polynesia
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby Polynesia » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:15 am

BieberFan wrote:So happy nasty Hope wasn't on today to stink up the show.




Hope's husband spent the day at Steffy's house LOLOLOLOLOL

Not only is he NEVER seen with Hope, he spends his time at Steffy's. I love that Hope is way, way back on that back-burner :lol: :lol: .

User avatar
BieberFan
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby BieberFan » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Polynesia wrote:
BieberFan wrote:So happy nasty Hope wasn't on today to stink up the show.




Hope's husband spent the day at Steffy's house LOLOLOLOLOL

Not only is he NEVER seen with Hope, he spends his time at Steffy's. I love that Hope is way, way back on that back-burner :lol: :lol: .

Yes..the little nasty slug is right where she belongs. Not seen or heard. Her and her bait baby belong in the back burner. She is the most hated character. Hope it stays that way.

User avatar
BieberFan
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby BieberFan » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:00 pm

denjayisi wrote:
BieberFan wrote:Gosh I hate this nasty disgusting character. What a loser Hope Sharpe is. She makes me want to vomit.


...And the dress that Hope's had on looks like the perfect dress for vomiting on....actually, I think the designer did!

:lol: :lol: omg yes. That's exactly what it looked like.

User avatar
Polynesia
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby Polynesia » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:40 pm

BieberFan wrote:
denjayisi wrote:
BieberFan wrote:Gosh I hate this nasty disgusting character. What a loser Hope Sharpe is. She makes me want to vomit.


...And the dress that Hope's had on looks like the perfect dress for vomiting on....actually, I think the designer did!

:lol: :lol: omg yes. That's exactly what it looked like.




I think it is called Bohemian Barf :roll: :roll: (ya know, like all the young people wear) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
BieberFan
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby BieberFan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm

This funky piece of garbage was not needed today. The snake is always stalking Steffy. Can Bell please kill Hope off.. OMG.. I cannot stand the rebound scumbag. Get rid of Hope the nasty creature.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Lynn1216 and 1 guest

Back to Top