Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
scrappie

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby scrappie » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Valentine14 wrote:
scrappie wrote:Why can't this girl talk instead of whine. Everything that comes out of Hope's mouth sounds pitiful and pathetic. It always sounds like she's always pleading instead of speaking. What a sickening, one-dimensional character she is and so painful to watch.

Oh my gosh you helped me out cause I could not put my finger on it but yes Hope pleads! That goes with that face she’s always making as well! Ugh can’t stand her. Thanks

And yes, that face :lol: it's always the same pained, pleading look...not much emotion...her expression never changes. :lol: :lol: :lol: What a BORING character. I can't stand the sight of her.

Bootlegger

Postby Bootlegger » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Someone please either kill the Hopeless or have her miscarryher little blessed bastard child. Her smug combative attitude makes me sick. She needs to lose her hold over wishy washy Liam one way or another. The best way would be to have the baby early after Liam has already married Steffy and to die in childbirth that way Liam and Steffy can raise the child and the Hopeless will no longer be making us all sick of her manipulative behavior. At least the damn writers need to have Liam finally catch the Hopeless in her underhanded manipulations so it makes it easier for him to do the right thing and marry Steffy putting the Hopeless where she belongs in second place. Even the IT guy put her in second place not even knowing her when he said he'd stalk Katie way before her. I loved that, the only thing that made today's show worth watching.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Hope is a nasty disgusting bully. I want that snake gone. She is a ratings killer and she ruins the show. Get rid of this vile character. Most people hate Hope. Why are we stuck with her? She needs to go. Hope sucks. Hope is a nasty homewrecking twit. Hope is gross. Hope makes me want to barf. I hate the very sight of Hope.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:52 pm

I think I hate Hope more than her nasty disgusting mother. Both scumbags make me sick.

Lady Jana

Re: I Hate Hope Club

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 pm

MuffinTop wrote:Quote Vettey: Quote MuffinTop: I cannot stand the character of Hope on the show. It's not that she's a Logan or that she's gloating in Steffy's face right now (although that is a reason), its because she is so boring. I support her being a virgin but the writers need to do something with her character. Get caught with drugs that your trying to stop someone taking and get put in jail. Do something!!!!!!!!!!! It's just boring watching miss perfect suck face with her boyfriend. She can be a virgin and be a good character but this is a soap opera and needs more drama than what she is doing right now. On top of her general boringness, I don't like her self-righteous attitude. It doesn't become anyone on that show. I did not like her going over to Steffy's to gloat. I know some of you will say that Steffy has done so to Hope (which I don't see, Steffy has gloated but never has she sought out Hope to rub it in her face) but if Hope's so perfect, why can't she rise above this pettiness? She appealed to Steffy to stop this feud between their families but all she was doing at that momement was adding fuel to the fire. Writers please do something with this character to make her likable.

Sucking face is all that you SEE on a soap! The sex is implied...so why is it so boring to SEE Liam and Hope kissing?

In the past when Steffy has messed with Hope it has been at work! the Hogan sign at the press conference and messing with her telepromter, gloating about Ridge and Taylor, the relentless way she talks about Steffy being a virgin (which is sexual harrassment in the real world), trying to blackmail Hope into going to Boston so that she (Steffy) could have a chance with Hope's boyfriend (who does this!)
The more I think of it Steffy has virtually NO SOCIALLY REDEEMING QUALITIES! She isn't loyal,(remeber how and why she and Marcus broke up) she isn't trustworthy,(sneaking around outside of peoples homes) she lies,("Bill JUST kissed me when we found Thomas and Brooke", she isn't friendly,(apparently she has no friends) she isn't compassionate,(her first reaction to Stephanie and Daizee's partnership to help the homeless says it all)! She does love her Nutty mother, her lying attempted murderous brother. But, she couldn't careless about little RJ! What has Hope done that makes you hate her!
She is two faced and boring. She isn't loyal. How about the multiple times she was with Oliver and was still with Liam. But that's not really what I'm going to argue over. I hate her because she is so boring, annoying, and hypocritical. She acts like she's miss perfect, but if she is why isn't she the one trying to make amends with Steffy? Why is she over at Steffy's place (which she just walked into like its her own home) gloating when she's supposed to be better than that? Her perfect attitude gets on my nerves. Hello this is a soap opera, there is no such thing as perfect, especially in soap world. I applaud her being a virgin but do something meaty besides skipping into other people's spaces (offices, homes, ect...) and preaching how virtuous you are.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@22

Not sure it is all that important, but...Hope gave up her virginity YEARS AGO! Her first time was when Liam was married to Steffy, and Hope went all the way with Liam, to steal Steffy's "power" as a wife to Liam. Hope then had affairs a couple of other times when Steffy was married to Liam. Also...Hope MARRIED Wyatt and carried his baby for several months, before she fell down steps and lost the baby. NOW.....how can you Be a VIRGIN if YOU WERE MARRIED AND WAS CARRYING WYATT'S BABY!!!! SO...Just remember...Hope wasn't a VIRGIN for many years, prior to her returning home to LA from where she was staying in Milan, Italy, after she lost the baby and divorced Wyatt 3 or 4 years ago!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:31 pm

I don't see many happy she returned and got knocked up....miss morality unwed..kinda funny.....change that dress line named

bnbfanner

Postby bnbfanner » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:44 pm

Can’t stand Hope! She seemed to have forgotten to include the fact the she went to Steffy’s home and Steffy graciously let her in. It wasn’t til Ms Holier than Thou began with the “I’m not handing him over” that Steffy stood her ground.

yvaine-

Postby yvaine- » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:30 pm

bnbfanner wrote:Can’t stand Hope! She seemed to have forgotten to include the fact the she went to Steffy’s home and Steffy graciously let her in. It wasn’t til Ms Holier than Thou began with the “I’m not handing him over” that Steffy stood her ground.

It just goes to show how delusional Hope is. Liam is not hers to give-up. She's not married to him, engaged to him, or even dating him. She conveniently ignores the fact that Steffy is engaged to him though.

She also ignores the fact that he chose Steffy over her TWICE in the past month, and only proposed to her on an emotionally charged rebound fueled by deceit. Now as a result of that revenge proposal and subsequent rebound sex, she's knocked-up by a guy who is now engaged to the women he chose over her multiple times. The months and months of desperate brainwashing attempts didn't work, and the pathetic quickie wedding didn't work.

When she told him she was pregnant he looked like he wanted to hear just about anything else come out of her stupid mouth. When she informed him that she wanted to keep the baby, he quickly told her that he'd support whatever decision she made - which would also mean he'd support a decision to not keep it.

Steffy slept with his father, who he hates - who almost got him killed, and punched him so hard he almost knocked him out. He spent months separated from Steffy, while she spent that entire him trying to get him to leave Steffy for her. Yet, despite all of that, he still chose Steffy over her.

And regardless of all of this, Hope is just as giddy as can be. She is the other woman and as delusional as they come. The writers have done a good job of turning this character into a brainless bimbo.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:21 am

bnbfanner wrote:Can’t stand Hope! She seemed to have forgotten to include the fact the she went to Steffy’s home and Steffy graciously let her in. It wasn’t til Ms Holier than Thou began with the “I’m not handing him over” that Steffy stood her ground.

I know right! Hope is a nasty revolting dirty witch. Cannot stand the fraud.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”