Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
trytryagain

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby trytryagain » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:29 pm

BieberFan wrote:Will Hope the horrible be on tomorrow? Asking for a friend.. :lol: :lol:
Her return has been a total flop... Everyone is still talking about Steffy Steffy Steffy... Hope who?

Exactly Steffy is the star of B&B nothing close for Brooke and her mini me. They need to take a mom and mini me back to Italy where she can rub and caress her Liam lock. Then go roll around in the bed where Steffy gave her Liam. Shame it didn't take. As much as Brooke's mini me could not wait to call Steffy to rub her face in her "fake" marriage to Liam, Liam could not wait to hunt down his goddess when he came home.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:02 pm

trytryagain wrote:
BieberFan wrote:Will Hope the horrible be on tomorrow? Asking for a friend.. :lol: :lol:
Her return has been a total flop... Everyone is still talking about Steffy Steffy Steffy... Hope who?

Exactly Steffy is the star of B&B nothing close for Brooke and her mini me. They need to take a mom and mini me back to Italy where she can rub and caress her Liam lock. Then go roll around in the bed where Steffy gave her Liam. Shame it didn't take. As much as Brooke's mini me could not wait to call Steffy to rub her face in her "fake" marriage to Liam, Liam could not wait to hunt down his goddess when he came home.

Love this post. Brooke and her mini me are so stale. They are yesterday's news. Steffy is the star of the show. Everyone is talking about Steffy Steffy Steffy..Hope needs to fly back to Milan and take her nasty momma with her.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:23 pm

So this dimwit "found" herself in Milan? I wonder whay exactly someone with her THOT mentality found.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”