Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JaSamG4L

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby JaSamG4L » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Hope will be in hell for the rest of her life if Liam keeps his promise..fingers crossed :lol:

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:09 am

Hate Hope. She really is trash...so desperate for Liam's crumbs.

Watch her lose her baby and then pretend to still be pregnant, just to hold onto Liam.

But according to her...she is oh so honest.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Liam acts like he doesn't really want to marry Hope while she glits about giggling that he "chose her". Liam did not choose her, Steffy dumped his A$$.
Run to your mommy Hope and gush how Liam chose you....oh, wait, didn't you run and get an engagement ring to give to him and ask him if he wanted to marry you??? HAHAHAHA. You are nothing but a consolation prize. You lose. Now you can sit back and watch Liam pine away after Steffy and his daughter. You know, his REAL family. Enjoy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jade17

Postby jade17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:44 pm

LaaaLaaa wrote:Liam acts like he doesn't really want to marry Hope while she glits about giggling that he "chose her". Liam did not choose her, Steffy dumped his A$$.
Run to your mommy Hope and gush how Liam chose you....oh, wait, didn't you run and get an engagement ring to give to him and ask him if he wanted to marry you??? HAHAHAHA. You are nothing but a consolation prize. You lose. Now you can sit back and watch Liam pine away after Steffy and his daughter. You know, his REAL family. Enjoy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great post and ICAM! Hope is a looser just like her trampy mother Brooke who was always second choice!

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:27 pm

Was Beggy stalker Hope on today? Couldn't watch.. I am boycotting. When is this vile toad leaving for Italy? This awful ratings killer has ruined the show. I hate Hope so much. She is garbage.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:35 pm

[quote="BieberFan"]
Was Beggy stalker Hope on today? Couldn't watch.. I am boycotting. When is this vile toad leaving for Italy? This awful ratings killer has ruined the show. I hate Hope so much. She is garbage.[/quote]

Yeah the tramp who got pregnant by Steffy's husband was on. She wanted waffle boy to go with her to her mommy's to spread the good news. He said no go by yourself. He had more important stuff to do like work on the website. Except he was working on Steffy. Sound familiar.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:37 pm

^^^dont know how that happened. I just hit the comment button like always. Even tried to fix it with the edit button but that didn't work.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Hope brought the ring to pressure Liam to put it on her finger after pressuring him again about marrying her. It was absolutely painful :lol: :oops:

The ring was hardly on her finger when she yelped with joy that she wanted to go show ole Yeller her WIN. "Liiiuuumm CHOSE me mommy!! He really, really did, mommy. Oh mommy, I wish you were there to see me give the ring to Liam and ask him if he wanted to marry me. It was SO romantic. I got to pressure him right in Steffy's own office." :oops:

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:03 pm

Liam settled for Pressure Girl and she is SO HAPPY. Now he can spend his days hearing "I don't want to pressure you LIIIAAAMMM".
I say "days" because there is no future for these boring hypocrites.

I hear they are deciding between Billy Joel's "PRESSURE" and Queen with David Bowie's "UNDER PRESSURE" for their wedding song. :roll: Hope can walk down the aisle to either one right into waffle's uncertain arms. (As he stares into Steffy's beautiful eyes). Yep, tears for everyone.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:57 pm

The wedding from hell. I just can't watch Hope and the giggling Logan hyenas acting like a bunch of 8th graders. Hope Sharpe is not and never has been Good, moral, or decent. She is a lying, manipulative, SNAKE.

The stain on the family is getting maaariiieed and I can't wait till her husband cheats on her!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”