Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
flocon123

Re: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Postby flocon123 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Hope is a LOSER and always will be!

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:43 am

Eric was very clear that Liam, Steffy, & Kelly were a family. He (and the rest of the family) have no idea that Hope got pregnant while Liam & Steffy were still married. Hoiam would be getting married with only the giggling Logan hyenas in attendance, if they all knew what Hope did. That is why Hope wants Steffy at the wedding giving her blessing :roll:

Hope did the wrong thing. Kelly was already born, so Hope should have walked away, not Steffy,

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:11 pm

Nothing would make me happier than marrying off the nasty little hypocrite and putting her right on the BACK-BURNER. There will be no story for Hope without Steffy to prop her up, and Liam has NO CHEMISTRY with Hope. So marry her off and get rid of her.

Hope is a ratings killer.

Polynesia

Postby Polynesia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:07 am

I can’t figure out for the life of me why this annoying character is even on the show. Her fans can be counted on one hand (I’m being generous) and everyone else hates her. Most refuse to even watch unless Steffy is on.

Just get rid of her already

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:43 am

Polynesia wrote:I can’t figure out for the life of me why this annoying character is even on the show. Her fans can be counted on one hand (I’m being generous) and everyone else hates her. Most refuse to even watch unless Steffy is on.

She's here because we all need someone to hate. It would be a lot more boring if we didn't have her to mock.

happens

Postby happens » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:58 am

KateKate wrote:
Polynesia wrote:I can’t figure out for the life of me why this annoying character is even on the show. Her fans can be counted on one hand (I’m being generous) and everyone else hates her. Most refuse to even watch unless Steffy is on.

She's here because we all need someone to hate. It would be a lot more boring if we didn't have her to mock.

I think it was a lot less boring when she was in Milan and I can't wait til she goes back and the Icing on the cake would be if the waffle boy went with her. Then we might have a good show.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:19 am

happens wrote:
KateKate wrote:

I think it was a lot less boring when she was in Milan and I can't wait til she goes back and the Icing on the cake would be if the waffle boy went with her. Then we might have a good show.

I can't argue with that.

Polynesia

Postby Polynesia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Boring wedding, boring bride, boring Logans, next we get the boring honeymoon.

Hope just can't pull it off. She is really an annoying dope.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:26 pm

So, rumor has it that Hope gets miffed b/c Liam has to leave her "doc" appointment to go to Kelly & Steffy. The delusional twit thought that by marrying Liam, that he would just ignore his first born child (much like Ridge did with his children). More and more like her mom every day

Eudocia508

Re: I Hate Hope Club

Postby Eudocia508 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:30 pm

MuffinTop wrote:I cannot stand the character of Hope on the show. It's not that she's a Logan or that she's gloating in Steffy's face right now (although that is a reason), its because she is so boring. I support her being a virgin but the writers need to do something with her character. Get caught with drugs that your trying to stop someone taking and get put in jail. Do something!!!!!!!!!!! It's just boring watching miss perfect suck face with her boyfriend. She can be a virgin and be a good character but this is a soap opera and needs more drama than what she is doing right now. On top of her general boringness, I don't like her self-righteous attitude. It doesn't become anyone on that show. I did not like her going over to Steffy's to gloat. I know some of you will say that Steffy has done so to Hope (which I don't see, Steffy has gloated but never has she sought out Hope to rub it in her face) but if Hope's so perfect, why can't she rise above this pettiness? She appealed to Steffy to stop this feud between their families but all she was doing at that momement was adding fuel to the fire. Writers please do something with this character to make her likable.

WOW! I just saw the date on this OP! 2011!!!!! Things just don't change, do they! Hope is still boring as all get out--oh, but she is no longer a virgin. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing that ever made Hope at all interesting were her circumstances--how she was conceived, when she ran away after the whole "Stain on the family name" business--almost getting raped, then running away from her mom, knowing what a skank she was and living at Stephanie's!

I think Hope is a lost cause because Bell is in love with Brooke.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”