Hopes necklace

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
ShawnAnn

Re: Hopes necklace

Postby ShawnAnn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:31 am

Hi Everyone!!! :)

Just wanted to let you know that the J Crew Venus Flytrap necklace is almost sold out.So glad I found this message board. I'm also happy so many others were looking for this necklace because I wanted it the minute I saw it. I called the company and ordered mine. Very few can still be added to the August waitlist. Just FYI!!

If it is NOT the necklace Hope is wearing, it is sure close. The gal at the company had no clue about B&B, but was wondering why they were selling so quickly. :-) Enjoy!!!

ShawnAnn

Postby ShawnAnn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 am

OH Babs!! I'm so happy yours will arrive Monday. Please don't forget to tell us what it looks like in person. I love it, too, and don't mind that I'm on the August waitlist.

At least I found you all yesterday and was thriled with all the replies. Sammy, again thank you for your investigative skills. Thank you all!!! This has been a BLAST!!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:23 pm

ShawnAnn, that was very nice of you to come post and give us all the information :))

ShawnAnn

Postby ShawnAnn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks Rose! I thought it was important to let eveyone know it's almost sold out. It's fun to be helpful with others who enjoy the same thing. I think it is the real deal and can't wait to get mine and hear what everyone else thinks of theirs. YEA!!!

Karennnnn

Postby Karennnnn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Hate to bring you all down but J Crew's is all sold out of the Venus Flytrap necklace! :((

babslintinger

Postby babslintinger » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Quote ShawnAnn: OH Babs!! I'm so happy yours will arrive Monday. Please don't forget to tell us what it looks like in person. I love it, too, and don't mind that I'm on the August waitlist.

At least I found you all yesterday and was thriled with all the replies. Sammy, again thank you for your investigative skills. Thank you all!!! This has been a BLAST!!!

Sammy99, ShawnAnn amd Grandma Rose, thank you for all of the nice comments, I really hope that J Crew gets in a new supply so that everyone that wants one gets one. Sammy 99, I was trying to find the other websites that were looking for the necklace, also, but the only one that I found were people talking bad about Hope's Necklace and her outfit. They have no taste!!!!

babslintinger

Postby babslintinger » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Quote babslintinger:
Quote ShawnAnn: OH Babs!! I'm so happy yours will arrive Monday. Please don't forget to tell us what it looks like in person. I love it, too, and don't mind that I'm on the August waitlist.

Sammy99, ShawnAnn amd Grandma Rose, thank you for all of the nice comments, I really hope that J Crew gets in a new supply so that everyone that wants one gets one. Sammy 99, I was trying to find the other websites that were looking for the necklace, also, but the only one that I found were people talking bad about Hope's Necklace and her outfit. They have no taste!!!!

I just received my necklace, it is gorgeous and it sparkles beautifully!!!! I do have to say that it does look a little better on young, beautiful Hope since I will soon be a 63 year old grandmother on July 6th! When you get to be my age, I will wear it proudly, especially since it is a birthday present from my wonderful daughter! I really hope that J Crew gets a new supply in so that everyone can enjoy the necklace! Thank you again, Sammy99, for finding the necklace for all of us!!!!

babslintinger

Postby babslintinger » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Quote babslintinger:
Quote babslintinger:

I just received my necklace, it is gorgeous and it sparkles beautifully!!!! I do have to say that it does look a little better on young, beautiful Hope since I will soon be a 63 year old grandmother on July 6th! When you get to be my age, I will wear it proudly, especially since it is a birthday present from my wonderful daughter! I really hope that J Crew gets a new supply in so that everyone can enjoy the necklace! Thank you again, Sammy99, for finding the necklace for all of us!!!!

Hi,
I spoke to a young man at J Crew just now and told him how we all love the Venus Flytrap necklace and how we saw it on the Bold and Beautiful.He said as of this time he sees none on order, but that does not mean that they won't be ordered in the future. I told him that he should let a manager know how much they are in demand and that it would be in J Crew's best interest to order lots more. I also saw that there is a Venus Flytrap bracelet, but they are sold out also. Maybe if we all deluge J Crew with calls, they will reorder the necklaces and the bracelets.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Quote babslintinger:
Quote babslintinger:

Babs, I am so happy for you & glad you love it. I am sure you look great wearing it and the special part was the it was given with lots of love from your daughter.

babslintinger

Postby babslintinger » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote babslintinger:
Quote babslintinger:

Babs, I am so happy for you & glad you love it. I am sure you look great wearing it and the special part was the it was given with lots of love from your daughter.

Thank you so much, Grandmarose and I am a big fan of yours, also!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”