Hopes necklace

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
ShawnAnn

Re: Hopes necklace

Postby ShawnAnn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Quote grandmarose: There is an email: questions@boldandbeautiful.com,
where you are able to ask questions and get answers, but I haven't had much luck, but then again I am not very good at emails.

Thanks Rose!!! Maybe if a bunch of us bombard them with questions they'll get the message. :)) Someone saw a beautiful necklace that Steffi had on the other day and said it was J Crew, but I don't remember the name and I think it is sold out! Again, Ebay has some beautiful J Crew necklaces and I've gotten some at great prices. When J Crew sells out, I'll just bide my time until I get an ebay bargain.

I did see a Venus Flytrap necklace sell on Ebay for $102.00. That person wanted it awfully bad. I am so happy to have found all of you to chat with. It's so much fun!!! 3)

babslintinger

Postby babslintinger » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:38 am

Quote ShawnAnn: I LOVE all the comments on the Venus Flytrap necklace!! Thanks everyone. We are the ones with good taste. :) I say wear them in good health and enjoy the compliments.

I did call J Crew today about the matching bracelet and the girl I spoke with couldn't find it. AND I again told them that this necklace was on the B & B and she was shocked. She said they all wondered why they were selling so quickly.

Babs, I hope I have your name right. Should have put a quote. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

You ladies are THE BEST!!!!

ShawnAnn, thank you so much for the birthday wishes! You are so sweet! I saw the matching bracelet on J Crew, but it was sold out, maybe they will order more. I think it was $48.00.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 pm

On the boldandbeautiful.com they have a new email where you can ask any questions about the show online starting July 18.

Here is the email : cathythomas@theboldandbeautiful.com

babslintinger

Postby babslintinger » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Quote grandmarose: On the boldandbeautiful.com they have a new email where you can ask any questions about the show online starting July 18.

Here is the email : cathythomas@theboldandbeautiful.com

Hello, everyone,
Cathy Toams from Bold and the Beautiful says that the necklace that Hope was wearing with the blue T-shirt and skirt was the Martha Necklace. What does everyone think? :) :)

Apsi

Postby Apsi » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Does anyone know Hope's necklace when she was wearing the pink shirt in episode 8/30/11 and 8/31/11

Apsi

Postby Apsi » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Quote babslintinger:
Quote babslintinger:
Quote babslintinger: [quote]Quote ShawnAnn: OH Babs!! I'm so happy yours will arrive Monday. Please don't forget to tell us what it looks like in person. I love it, too, and don't mind that I'm on the August waitlist.

At least I found you all yesterday and was thriled with all the replies. Sammy, again thank you for your investigative skills. Thank you all!!! This has been a BLAST!!!

Sammy99, ShawnAnn amd Grandma Rose, thank you for all of the nice comments, I really hope that J Crew gets in a new supply so that everyone that wants one gets one. Sammy 99, I was trying to find the other websites that were looking for the necklace, also, but the only one that I found were people talking bad about Hope's Necklace and her outfit. They have no taste!!!!

Hi,
I spoke to a young man at J Crew just now and told him how we all love the Venus Flytrap necklace and how we saw it on the Bold and Beautiful.He said as of this time he sees none on order, but that does not mean that they won't be ordered in the future. I told him that he should let a manager know how much they are in demand and that it would be in J Crew's best interest to order lots more. I also saw that there is a Venus Flytrap bracelet, but they are sold out also. Maybe if we all deluge J Crew with calls, they will reorder the necklaces and the bracelets.

Hi does any one know Hope's necklace from episode 8/30/11 where she is wearing a pink shirt? Steffy was wearing the same necklace when she was hitting on Oliver

Apsi

Postby Apsi » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Quote Sammy99: Think I found it! Zoomed in on necklace to see details. Believe it is J. Crew's Venus Flytrap necklace. It's gorgeous!

Hi Sammy99 would you happen to know Hope's necklace from episode 8/30/11 and 8/31/11 where she is wearing a pink shirt

IWBTBB

Postby IWBTBB » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:19 pm

I think the stones or crystals (not sure) in Hope's necklace look much bigger than the ones in the Martha Stewart necklace, and also bigger than the ones in the Venus Flytrap necklace (that some viewers think it is). But if the rep from the show said it is the Martha Stewart, then maybe it is? I will have to see it in person to judge the scale, and see if it is as glorious as the one Hope wore!

IWBTBB

Postby IWBTBB » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Quote babslintinger:
Quote maya44: :)) Just opened the box from J.Crew with my Flytrap necklace. It looks fabulous--just as brilliant as it looks on Hope. Thanks for the info.

Hello, Maya44,
Don't you just love it! I replayed Friday's episode with Hope and Liam and it is the exact necklace, I even saw the back of Hope's neck with the circular J Crew tag on the Back. We just have to persuade J Crew to reorder these so that all of our friends are able to enjoy one, also! :) :)

Hi!

So do you really think the Venus Flytrap is the one she wore, and not the Martha Stewart necklace, like the B&B rep said? Because I really want to get one, but I want to make sure to get the correct one! :)

Mergie

Postby Mergie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 am

I have to have the final word on this topic. The necklace is NOT the venus flytrap but it is by J Crew. I found the correct answer at aol answers website.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”