Hopes necklace

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Hopes necklace

Postby grandmarose » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:58 pm

FloridaMommy, welcome and so glad you found the necklace and Babs great that you are getting it for your birthday :))

FloridaMommy

Postby FloridaMommy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 am

Quote grandmarose: FloridaMommy, welcome and so glad you found the necklace and Babs great that you are getting it for your birthday :))

Thank you...looks like a fun place.

I am really into this plot but I really thought they had played the Brook vs Taylor bit as much as they could, but I was wrong!! lol

I think the actress that plays Brook is looks as amazing as she did on the 1st episode of B&B.

I recall the 1st time I saw her on the 1st B&B Episode and she still looks amazing!!!

I stopped watching for a very long time, but I have gotten hooked all over again and I am loving it!!!

Hope to share some fun and crazy days ahead on the B and B!

FloridaMommy :)) :) ;)

Sammy99

Postby Sammy99 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 pm

I found it by sheer luck! I LOVED that necklace the minute I saw Hope wearing it...which isn't like me as I'm not a big jewelry shopper. After lots of dead end research, i read that B & B uses J Crew a lot--went to site on a whim & found it! My husband was a tad concerned as he watched me obsess over it & even zoom on the TV screen to confirm it was the Venus!The description sounds like it's more of a brass/toned down gold, so it should go with silver, too. I feel pretty sure it's the right necklace & by the way, there's other sites trying to identify it too! I bet it's sold out soon.

babslintinger

Postby babslintinger » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Quote Sammy99: I found it by sheer luck! I LOVED that necklace the minute I saw Hope wearing it...which isn't like me as I'm not a big jewelry shopper. After lots of dead end research, i read that B & B uses J Crew a lot--went to site on a whim & found it! My husband was a tad concerned as he watched me obsess over it & even zoom on the TV screen to confirm it was the Venus!The description sounds like it's more of a brass/toned down gold, so it should go with silver, too. I feel pretty sure it's the right necklace & by the way, there's other sites trying to identify it too! I bet it's sold out soon.

Sammy,you are fantastic! I have written two e-mails to B&B, but no answer. Hope was still wearing her necklace today, she must love it, too. It sparkles so beautifully! Mine is going to be delivered Monday by UPS. I can't wait!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Babs, don't forget to let us know how much you like it when you get it :)

Sammy good job of research and sticking with it :]

Floridamommy, I agree it sometimes get's tiring watching the same Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle, but maybe they will do something different this time and surprise us. :))

ShawnAnn

Postby ShawnAnn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:31 am

Hi Everyone!!! :)

Just wanted to let you know that the J Crew Venus Flytrap necklace is almost sold out.So glad I found this message board. I'm also happy so many others were looking for this necklace because I wanted it the minute I saw it. I called the company and ordered mine. Very few can still be added to the August waitlist. Just FYI!!

If it is NOT the necklace Hope is wearing, it is sure close. The gal at the company had no clue about B&B, but was wondering why they were selling so quickly. :-) Enjoy!!!

ShawnAnn

Postby ShawnAnn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 am

OH Babs!! I'm so happy yours will arrive Monday. Please don't forget to tell us what it looks like in person. I love it, too, and don't mind that I'm on the August waitlist.

At least I found you all yesterday and was thriled with all the replies. Sammy, again thank you for your investigative skills. Thank you all!!! This has been a BLAST!!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:23 pm

ShawnAnn, that was very nice of you to come post and give us all the information :))

ShawnAnn

Postby ShawnAnn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks Rose! I thought it was important to let eveyone know it's almost sold out. It's fun to be helpful with others who enjoy the same thing. I think it is the real deal and can't wait to get mine and hear what everyone else thinks of theirs. YEA!!!

Karennnnn

Postby Karennnnn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Hate to bring you all down but J Crew's is all sold out of the Venus Flytrap necklace! :((

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”