STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
billsgal
Posts: 5792
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby billsgal » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:38 am

john and bo derek reference was appropriate because it was about a 30 year age difference between them and even after all these years she talks about feeling guilty about taking him from his then wife, linda evans.

it's interesting when the discussion is about who bill really loves or loves the most. bill is an alpha male and they don't usually like or take rejection well. bill pursued brooke and katie but when he did both of them admitted they loved him first. Steffy was openly and hostilely saying no, i don't love you, i don't want you, and i don't want you to love me, and he still persisted. Bill had already warned steffy that he doesn't allow people to hurt him and definitely not do it twice, steffy has done it how many times and received a lovely, parting gift of shares in acknowledgement that he's been an a## to her. In one of the bonus scenes bill admitted to justin and wyatt that even he was starting to give up because all he was hearing was no. Now, when brooke said no, bill would turn right around and go back to katie. He persisted with this steffy campaign throughout her whole pregnancy and it continued to now.

lachat10
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby lachat10 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:03 am

loveyourself wrote:Does anyone have the link to the scenes of Still making love?


I don't but I think if you type it into a search engine you will see videos of it on a couple unmentionable sites.... the first one is a big well known video site ;)

lachat10
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby lachat10 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:05 am

billsgal wrote:john and bo derek reference was appropriate because it was about a 30 year age difference between them and even after all these years she talks about feeling guilty about taking him from his then wife, linda evans.

it's interesting when the discussion is about who bill really loves or loves the most. bill is an alpha male and they don't usually like or take rejection well. bill pursued brooke and katie but when he did both of them admitted they loved him first. Steffy was openly and hostilely saying no, i don't love you, i don't want you, and i don't want you to love me, and he still persisted. Bill had already warned steffy that he doesn't allow people to hurt him and definitely not do it twice, steffy has done it how many times and received a lovely, parting gift of shares in acknowledgement that he's been an a## to her. In one of the bonus scenes bill admitted to justin and wyatt that even he was starting to give up because all he was hearing was no. Now, when brooke said no, bill would turn right around and go back to katie. He persisted with this steffy campaign throughout her whole pregnancy and it continued to now.


There is no doubt in my mind who Bill loves for real. Bill never would have given those shares to anyone but Steffy for absolutely nothing in return. Bill, since he met Steffy has always had a strong connection... there is a "thing" between them that is everlasting.
I just wish we could see them as an actual couple. They should have their day.


User avatar
happens
Posts: 13065
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby happens » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:13 am

[quote="loveyourself"]Does anyone have the link to the scenes of Still making love?[/quote]
https://youtu.be/CwcGy6vCni0
Here's one. Enjoy. Makes me miss them all the more.

User avatar
loveyourself
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:15 am

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby loveyourself » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:26 am

happens wrote:
loveyourself wrote:Does anyone have the link to the scenes of Still making love?

https://youtu.be/CwcGy6vCni0
Here's one. Enjoy. Makes me miss them all the more.
. I can’t click on the link, it’s not lit up.

User avatar
happens
Posts: 13065
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby happens » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:10 pm

loveyourself wrote:
happens wrote:
loveyourself wrote:Does anyone have the link to the scenes of Still making love?

https://youtu.be/CwcGy6vCni0
Here's one. Enjoy. Makes me miss them all the more.
. I can’t click on the link, it’s not lit up.

You highlight it with a mouse or press and hold if it's a touch screen device to highlight it then click web search or manually type the link into your web browser.

User avatar
loveyourself
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:15 am

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby loveyourself » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Okay, thank you, @happens!

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8720
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby bnb fan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:42 pm

If you haven't already - VOTE for your favorite couple - now is our chance to voice STILL

look for Candace's post from today that says 'VOTE for your favorite couple' and please every vote counts!

User avatar
loveyourself
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:15 am

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby loveyourself » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Well I still couldn’t get that link to work for me! Damn!

In the previews for tommorrow’s show, we have Katie baggering Bill about Steffy! Go away, Katie!

User avatar
happens
Posts: 13065
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: STILL IS IN THE AIR... NO BASHING only fans..

Postby happens » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:39 pm

loveyourself wrote:Well I still couldn’t get that link to work for me! Damn!

In the previews for tommorrow’s show, we have Katie baggering Bill about Steffy! Go away, Katie!

Do you have any grandkids? They can show you how to do it. Go to YouTube type in Bill + Steffy hurts like hell maybe it'll come up.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Angiet77, candycpw, denjayisi, JeannieP, NJ SOAP LADY, sj-granny, Soaps.com Admin, taramartin and 1 guest

Back to Top