Anti-Steffy Club

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Bearkatgal

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby Bearkatgal » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:11 pm

aus66 wrote:
Bearkatgal wrote:OMG, did you guys hear her today telling Thomas hooking up with the intern is "inappropriate"? LMAO. She needs to look in the mirror herself. How many times did she try to come between relationships? Talk about inappropriate. :oops:

One minute she was remarking on how cute or hot (can't remember exactly) the model was and the the next she's chastising him for hooking up with an intern. Make up your mind, Steffy.

Yep, Steffy and daddy are both hypocritical. They both expected everyone to live in the world according to them and following their rules, but rules don't apply to them. :roll:

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:37 pm

Bearkatgal wrote:OMG, did you guys hear her today telling Thomas hooking up with the intern is "inappropriate"? LMAO. She needs to look in the mirror herself. How many times did she try to come between relationships? Talk about inappropriate. :oops:

Sorry, I didn't hear that hear her tell Thomas anything because I was too distracted by the 20lbs of horse hair and the 30 layers of make-up they slathered on her face :twisted: :twisted:

Who can take anything she says seriously??

Bearkatgal

Postby Bearkatgal » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:03 pm

BoldMama wrote:

Sorry, I didn't hear that hear her tell Thomas anything because I was too distracted by the 20lbs of horse hair and the 30 layers of make-up they slathered on her face :twisted: :twisted:

Who can take anything she says seriously??

Hahahaha....true! I used to read boards see comments about how Lope is so boring. I just find it hilarious because look at Leffy now? Super boring! All they talk about is Ivy or Aly. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Bearkatgal

Postby Bearkatgal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:12 am

I have to laugh at this fake lovey dovey thing between Ivy and Steffy. Liam is stupid playing hero, he's too delusional to believe things can improve between the two women. It's not gonna last as Steffy loves to create mess, starts war with other women. :roll:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”