Anti-Steffy Club

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
skwid

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby skwid » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:37 am

I am so happy to see this thread. I cannot believe how many people like Steffy. She is so entitled. She does everything she can to discount Hope. Liam is a good guy, he deserves better. She is so mean. If she marries Bill, then no one can take them on, so that can't be.

She killed Ali and I want Thorne to go after her.

skwid

Postby skwid » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:47 am

I want everyone to know that Taylor shot Bill. Liam should tell. He should also tell everyone about the illegal things Bill has done.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:40 pm

I think Steffy's going to find out she really stepped in it this time. She's used to wearing the pants in the relationship and Bill will definitely be the alpha in their relationship. She can't push Bill around like she did Liam.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Steffy is a pathetic tool. But a rich pathetic tool property of SP LLC. She had a tattoo ring for Wyatt’s wedding and now she should get a tattoo on her forehead of #SP LLC for her marriage to Bill to seal the deal.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:33 pm

Steffy should be proud of the women she grew up to be...her crazy mother and cold fish martini drinking grandma.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:20 pm

skwid wrote:I want everyone to know that Taylor shot Bill. Liam should tell. He should also tell everyone about the illegal things Bill has done.

Hmmm... That could be Liam's leverage or revenge if Steffy gets to possessive of Kelly.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:00 pm

Penny_G wrote:
skwid wrote:I want everyone to know that Taylor shot Bill. Liam should tell. He should also tell everyone about the illegal things Bill has done.

Hmmm... That could be Liam's leverage or revenge if Steffy gets to possessive of Kelly.

I would be down with that, then Bill would go to Jail.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:54 pm

coco50 wrote:Steffy just has to win against a Logan. Winning is her life. She doesn't know what love is. If she cared about true love, she would have gave up on Liam a long time ago.

So true!

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Steffy finally accepted that she's a loser. She was trying to pretend she's so strong and mature, but we see she was dying inside while watching Liam proposing to Hope. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope to see many more tears and suffering in the days to come.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”