Anti-Steffy Club

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 8967
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:05 am

happens wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:"Let's just wait to see if Bill's plan works."
Hi
There's your answer, Liam. The red queen has spoken. You're gonna have to collect your man marbles from her purse and do this on your own.
.

Steffy has always been partial to manipulative plans. Remember she blackmailed Oliver to get him away from Hope, not to mention all the scheming she and Bill did to get Liam away from Hope. Yep Liam knows who Steffy is and what she's about so he wasn't too surprised that she wants to be complicit in Bill's plan to deceive her brother in the worst way. I think Liam will end up judging Steffy much more harshly for this than what he'll judge Bill.


Morning Morning JayCee_II and Happens! :mrgreen:

Who stabs their brother and their Grandfather in the back, none other than Steffy. At least the old Quinn or Sheila lets you know how they feel about you to your face, but not Steffy, she is a backstabber. She mutated into Bill and Ridge's values, she only thinks about herself, what she wants. The girl has no empathy at all for her brother's feelings about Sally. She just wants Spectra and Sally to be gone out of her way.

I pity the fool Liam if he stays with her. BUT Liam will not stay, he will wake up from Steffy's manipulating ways. Steam will be no longer, they never had what their initial relationship was before. I wonder who Liam will hook up with next, will Hope come back or the Down Under Girl!

Have A Wonderful Day!
Star Steffy

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 2239
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:12 am

happens wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:"Let's just wait to see if Bill's plan works."
There's your answer, Liam. The red queen has spoken. You're gonna have to collect your man marbles from her purse and do this on your own.
.

Steffy has always been partial to manipulative plans. Remember she blackmailed Oliver to get him away from Hope, not to mention all the scheming she and Bill did to get Liam away from Hope. Yep Liam knows who Steffy is and what she's about so he wasn't too surprised that she wants to be complicit in Bill's plan to deceive her brother in the worst way. I think Liam will end up judging Steffy much more harshly for this than what he'll judge Bill.

I remember and I agree. Steffy's tendency for manipulation rears it's ugly head when she feels entitled to a specific outcome. So it makes sense to her to not intervene on her brother's behalf. She actually believes she's doing the right thing by condemning Thomas to a loveless relationship rather than seeing him happy with Sally.

Unfortunately, I doubt Liam will go hard on Steffy about this. He's afraid of her so he'll find another way to expose the lie. He's passive aggressive like that. The irony of all this is, if Steffy or Bill could show Liam how he benefits from lying to Thomas about Caroline's health crisis, they wouldn't have to worry about him spilling the beans. Liam is always on board for manipulation if he benefits from it.
.

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 2239
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:56 am

Star Steffy wrote:Morning Morning JayCee_II and Happens! :mrgreen:

Who stabs their brother and their Grandfather in the back, none other than Steffy. At least the old Quinn or Sheila lets you know how they feel about you to your face, but not Steffy, she is a backstabber. She mutated into Bill and Ridge's values, she only thinks about herself, what she wants. The girl has no empathy at all for her brother's feelings about Sally. She just wants Spectra and Sally to be gone out of her way.

I pity the fool Liam if he stays with her. BUT Liam will not stay, he will wake up from Steffy's manipulating ways. Steam will be no longer, they never had what their initial relationship was before. I wonder who Liam will hook up with next, will Hope come back or the Down Under Girl!

Have A Wonderful Day!
Star Steffy

Good morning Star!
Unfortunately, Liam never musters the guts to forcefully confront Steffy unless she has betrayed him in some way. We saw this when he stumbled upon 'cuddlegate' in his own bed. He finally unloaded everything that he had been holding back for years and then dumped her. Unless she does something specific against him, I don't see him getting mad and leaving her.

Now, it's totally possible that Liam could waffle away from Steffy. It's a subtle process. He may develop some kind of appreciation for Sally, with them both being so misunderstood. Appreciation morphs into attraction. Attraction morphs into infatuation. My biggest hope is that Liam is alone in this infatuation and that Sally remains committed to Thomas. That way both Steffy and Liam are miserable. Liam chases Sally while Steffy chases Liam... then <poof> Steam evaporates. :D
.

User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 8967
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:34 am

JayCee_II wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:Morning Morning JayCee_II and Happens! :mrgreen:

Who stabs their brother and their Grandfather in the back, none other than Steffy. At least the old Quinn or Sheila lets you know how they feel about you to your face, but not Steffy, she is a backstabber. She mutated into Bill and Ridge's values, she only thinks about herself, what she wants. The girl has no empathy at all for her brother's feelings about Sally. She just wants Spectra and Sally to be gone out of her way.

I pity the fool Liam if he stays with her. BUT Liam will not stay, he will wake up from Steffy's manipulating ways. Steam will be no longer, they never had what their initial relationship was before. I wonder who Liam will hook up with next, will Hope come back or the Down Under Girl!

Have A Wonderful Day!
Star Steffy

Good morning Star!
Unfortunately, Liam never musters the guts to forcefully confront Steffy unless she has betrayed him in some way. We saw this when he stumbled upon 'cuddlegate' in his own bed. He finally unloaded everything that he had been holding back for years and then dumped her. Unless she does something specific against him, I don't see him getting mad and leaving her.

Now, it's totally possible that Liam could waffle away from Steffy. It's a subtle process. He may develop some kind of appreciation for Sally, with them both being so misunderstood. Appreciation morphs into attraction. Attraction morphs into infatuation. My biggest hope is that Liam is alone in this infatuation and that Sally remains committed to Thomas. That way both Steffy and Liam are miserable. Liam chases Sally while Steffy chases Liam... then <poof> Steam evaporates. :D
.


That's true what you say. I do hope Liam sees Sally all innocent in this matter and sees what Thomas found in her. I just want Steffy to get what she has coming to her and she sees how wrong she was. That's a big 180 degree character change for Bell to do! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 2239
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby JayCee_II » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Ooooo... Steffy's face got cracked today!
Liam told her his $50 million dollar gift to Sally is none of her business and she needn't concern herself with anything he does in HIS office at SP. She was so frustrated that she couldn't get anywhere with Liam, she had to go take it out on Sally. Steffy may call herself handling her business, but she looks like a jealous fool.
.

User avatar
happens
Posts: 10071
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby happens » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:56 am

JayCee_II wrote:Ooooo... Steffy's face got cracked today!
Liam told her his $50 million dollar gift to Sally is none of her business and she needn't concern herself with anything he does in HIS office at SP. She was so frustrated that she couldn't get anywhere with Liam, she had to go take it out on Sally. Steffy may call herself handling her business, but she looks like a jealous fool.
.

I loved it when Liam told Steffy this is a Spencer family business what does it have to do with you? The look on Steffy's face was priceless. Is Liam saying Steffy isn't a real Spencer?

User avatar
randanae
Posts: 4315
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:20 am

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby randanae » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:10 am

LOL I hope Sally plays both Steffy and Liam. Sally now has the funds thanks to Steffy's bird brain husband. :mrgreen:

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 2239
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby JayCee_II » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:51 am

happens wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:Ooooo... Steffy's face got cracked today!
Liam told her his $50 million dollar gift to Sally is none of her business and she needn't concern herself with anything he does in HIS office at SP. She was so frustrated that she couldn't get anywhere with Liam, she had to go take it out on Sally. Steffy may call herself handling her business, but she looks like a jealous fool.
.

I loved it when Liam told Steffy this is a Spencer family business what does it have to do with you? The look on Steffy's face was priceless. Is Liam saying Steffy isn't a real Spencer?

Looks that way. But if he isn't careful, she may end up ascending from Spencer princess to Spencer queen. 8-)
.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], galwaycity, LucyLynn67 and 1 guest

Back to Top